Chapter 1

Quick before the a/n, i've uploaded everything, if you're not liking the first chapters. Just skip through till chapter 40 or something, the later chapters are so much better! The story is not difficult to follow so if you start at chapter 20, you'll still get it :)

Thanks for reading my story! I have to say, my writing skills aren't as good as some of you out there! Some of you are super talented!

If you want to start reading about Joe (hehe) you can start reading chapter 4 because in the first 3 Joe won't be in it, but it's a lot easier to understand the story if you read the whole story :)

But I wanted to say, if you want to 'enjoy' it more, you have to imagine everything what I'm writing, like as if it's a movie. So try to be the main character, and use the story as a story line :) It made me even cry while writing it, oops. I hope you enjoy it!!

I have like 65 other chapters written already, so I'll be updating for sure! One little last thing, the story gets better the more you read (the later chapters are much better). When I read this all back I'm like, WHAT, when have I ever written this?

Please, when you see some mistakes or wrong grammar (that will be very often I'm afraid!) you can comment it and I'll change it!

Alright, I'm rambling, I hope you enjoy it! Byee xxx

"Keep on walking! We're late!" I turn around and realize that I'm walking really slow. I run to Lia, my best friend. I've known her for... I even don't know, as long as I can remember. "Finally, you wanted a new pair of shoes right?" I nod and I look into a store to discover what you can buy in there. "But I can go shopping for shoes tomorrow. My mother wants to go and I think I can make her pay." Lia laughs and shakes her head disapprovingly. "You're the worst!" We're walking through the shopping center. I'm quite quick bored and I look on my phone. I scroll through my timeline on Twitter. "Please, don't walk that slow! You're on your iPhone the whole day!" Lia grabs my arm and pulls me to her. "Come on!" I laugh about her. "Why are you always in a rush?" I ask. "Why are you always slow? I don't know.. O. My. God!" I wait for her to continue, but she doesn't. She looks really shocked, so I'm a little bit anxious when she keeps on the silence. "What were you telling me Lia?" Lia looks up. "I just saw Marcus and Niomi passing by! They're famous YouTubers!" I laugh. "Are you kidding me? I thought you had to say something serious!" She looks to me like I'm crazy. "This is serious! O no! I don't see them anymore." She looks sad. I grab her arm. "Come on, we'll get an ice cream and you will be happy again!" I wrap my arm around her shoulders and we're walking to an ice cream shop.

"I'm home!" I yell to my mother, who is upstairs, as usual. "Did you bought something?" She screams from the bedroom. I run up the stairs. "No, but can we go shopping tomorrow? I definitely need shoes." I open my bedroom door, when I hear a yes. "Thank you!" I grab my earphones and run down the stairs again. The last part of the stairs I jump. I plug in my earphones into my iPhone. I'm watching my favorite show for an hour of 2 before my mum entered the living room. "What are we going to eat?" She asks to me. I shrug and pause the video. "Uh, I don't know." "When are we going to eat it?" I watch to my iPhone for the time. My mother is kind of depressed, at least she says so. I've to make dinner, because she can't, I guess. I don't know, every time I ask she completely freaks out. "It's already half past six. I'll make some food now." I went out side and I grab my bike. I'm cycling to the supermarket to get some ready-to-eat meals, as usual.

I throw my bike against a wall. I search on my iPhone for the phone number of Lia. When I'm alone I always call to her, a weird habit, I know. "Watch out!" I turn around and jump away. A red sports car was driving in my direction. I was almost hit by a car. I curse and try to calm myself down. "Thank you for this instructive experience." My heart is still beating really fast when I walk into the shop. "Hello?" I look around, who said hello? I don't see anyone familiar and decide to continue walking.