Chapter 6 sip sip shot

It's much more dangerous if we go slow, you're going to want to hold tight

-----------

A Wedding, when two people proclaim their love for each other in front of family and friends, promising to love each other and be faithful.

As a little girl, this isn't how I imagined my wedding going.

A ring is pushed onto my finger , and I blink up at him. It felt heavy and un-normal on my finger. The ring was beautiful... so beautiful...

Kiara focus! I scold myself quickly, realizing what I was doing

"Do you Lucien O'Rihley take Kiara Blackwell to be your wife?" the priest asks the whole moment a huge blur. Lucien's suit fitted perfectly, made for him and perfect for him.

"I do," Lucien says looking into my eyes, the power he holds at this moment...The power he holds over me. fuck

But even though my mother was shitty, she's still my mother and I will do anything to make sure she stays alive. Because that's our instinct to love and protect our families, it's in our nature.

The lace clinging to me felt like an itchy
$100 000 second skin."Do you Kiara Blackwell take Lucien O'Rhiley as your husband?" the priest's words hit me and I froze like no words could leave my lips.

FUCK NO YOU TRICK ASS BITCH I wanted to respond but decided that would be a bad idea

Lucien's eyes glaring daggers at me. "I do," I say finally, my own stomach dropping at my uttered words like I just said them carelessly without a thought of any consequences. "You may now kiss the bride" he whispers and before I'm ready Lucien pulls me in, kissing the corner of my lip before whispering only loud enough for me to hear.

"Smile like you are happy" he voice spoke with an upper hand in a situation we were not both put in.

I'm scared out of my mind, the men sitting all wearing clothes of riches and woman wearing clothes of no fabric. The glares I got from woman staring at me from all directions seeming that I had just taken a wanted bachelor off the man market.

And to think just 3 days ago I was sitting on my couch eating chips, and now I'm walking down the aisle with my husband. A man I barely know, a man who seems unforgiving and dangerous.

What was the purpose of this? Why did I have to marry this man, who is he?.

"All your question will be answered, all you have to do is sit still and shut up"Lucien growled, as he took my hand leading me away from the many eyes of the guests.

Towards a locked bedroom. "Tell me what the fuck is happening" I ask as he slams the door behind me, trapping me and him in the room, the walls decorated with unique paintings that I would love to steal, but I won't.

He took a step towards me and I did my very best not to flinch away. "I'm going to be very simple about this" he says , walking to me and grabbing my chin with his whole hand, seeming easy for him to do. My hands placing on his chest as I try to push him away.

Angrily I nod knowing I probably—definitely can't—win against him and he smiles, almost like he knows that. But he's not winning, never will he win. "There are only two things you must do, the first of which is you will act like my wife when outside visitors or people are present". I gasp slightly, what the fuck have I gotten myself into?

Swallowing spit I nod and he just looks at me, his grey eyes looming. "Ok." I whisper

"If you so much as touch any other man, I will fucking kill them and then you. You are my property." he says , and I can't help but think dangerous things in my mind. "you might have been a whore on the streets but for now you are a loyal wife."

I clenched my teeth together.

He's a mafia man, a drug capo. The thought of that should bother me but it doesn't, as my mother was strongly addicted so I grew up knowing what they were, trying them on occasions.

He stared into my eyes, the grey prison encaging me "You will sleep in my room" he says after a while.

I'm appalled, I have only shared a bed with one man before in my life and that was my first boyfriend granted he dumped me because I didn't want to fuck. "Yeah sorry, that won't fit into my schedule" I smile crossing my hands over my chest, as I smile being the sassy little minx I am. "To fucking bad, do it or the consequences will be dire"

Clenching my teeth I nod, as he once again threatens my mom. cunt

"I want rules". I demanded, Feeling that's it's only right in this sort of business deal we are in.

"I don't give a fuck". He mutters as he gripped my jaw tighter, a feeling of fear flushing over me. "I want rules." I say again.

"Make it quick then whore." I wince, there's that fucking word again

"I don't want you to touch me sexually ever." I say plain and simple no way will I have my firsts with a man who doesn't truly love me. Lucien, seeming to contemplate my words but finally agreeing on them which I was happy about.

I look at him "if you are going to fuck any girls in this house, it can't be in the bed we apparently have to share. And I do not want to hear any of it. Which was fair because I don't want to lay my head somewhere where people we doing the 69 a few hours before."

Sucking in air I say "And-and my mother is to receive the best meds and the best health care..."

He nods before backing away, hand on the door nob. "Stay here," he says before exiting the now silent room, the being walls closing me in.

Never thought such a big room could feel so small

The balcony doors kept locked, as well as all the windows. I yanked and yanked at those fuckers but they just wouldn't budge.

There was nothing worse than being trapped in a space you don't know, trapped like a animal

My searching of the room leads me to find nothing interesting, nothing special or out of the odds. just some meth and porn magazines

but as I opened the last cabinet I felt my mood go from shit to fucking great as the cabinet contained a ray of never open whiskey.

Grabbing it with my grubby hands The lid easily screwing off and I take a sip, the burning liquor hard on my throat. The poison giving me a buzz that I craved

I sit down carefully on the bed, a creek squealing as I take another sip

Everything that I've been through in these last few days, all the dehumanizing, all the coldness. I deserve this sip. And that one

See I told you I was an alcoholic.

I'm going to make him see just what type of woman he married

A sexy ass, stubborn, attitude-filled alcoholic.

Ba dum shhh? Idfk how to spell that👆 sound so I'm not even gonna care.

This book probably is trash but you know what I'm just gonna see what happens. Because it's like looking in a thrift store, you gotta just keeping going through the racks and you Might just find Nike legging.

I just gotta keep writing and maybe I'll get reads or maybe I'll get Polkadotted khakis.

XOXO- AbigalKnightly