Chapter 7 pool house rock

Somebody come get her she's dancing like a stripper

Lucien POV

"Boss we have a bit of a problem," John said nervously, hands folded behind his back nicely while I sit smoking a cigar.

The smoke floating up and into the air around me with each outtake I took, and with each hit of the cigar the poison of that smoke filled my lungs and swirled around through my bloodstream.

I lifted my eyebrow, cocking it slightly "What is it?" I growl and he licks his lips before nodding to the door, almost like he was gesturing me to follow him. Standing up from my chair I walk with him, checking my watch for the time-3:56 am.

"I don't have fucking time for this shit, what." I barrelled, listening how my demand for an answer echoed through the corridor as we walk down the long hallway. Stopping at my bedroom door, brown and sleek.

John glances at me in pity before opening the door slowly. "You guys have come to join the party!" Kiara smiles as she dances around the beam of the bed. half naked. Wedding dress a heap in the corner.

"Are you fucking serious" I growl and like a sad puppy she frowned. "How did this happen?" I ask John and he points towards my precious alcohol collection I kept hidden.

The whiskey was given to me as peace offerings and gifts. Worth more than $27 000 altogether and she just drank away 5 thousand of that.

"It happened cause-you left me alone, and oh well you missed one little thing about me" she smiles hopping down from the bed, stumbling as she walks towards us. Her eyes were glassed over, her lips parted lazily and her hair hanging loosely in a mess down her back.

My eyebrows raised again as I feel my anger rise, by her disrespect. No one has ever spoken to me the way she does. I bring my hand up to hit her, and she flinches slightly. "And that is?"I say instead as I bring my hand down clenching my teeth. The rings on my hands digging into my palms

"I am an Alcoholic! Well, more of a binge drinker actually" she screams as she almost falls to the ground. "You're gonna be really fucking hungover you know that?" I growl and she just curves her lips upwards in the most craziest way.

"You can't get hungover if you don't stop drinking!"she laughs as she pushes past us screaming down the hall like a pathetic child.

The only thing addressing her body was a silk type of under dress, but it exposed her little black panties like it wanted me to see how sexy she was. Her pure black hair contrasting the color.

I do have to admit she looks so fuckable. I wonder how tight her pink pretty pussy was, or how many inches she could take before her eyes would roll back into her skull. I wonder if she takes it down her throat, fucking slut.