because I wanted to

LUCIEN POV

LUCIEN POV

I couldn't help but stare. Let my eyes drag her body, eyes dragging slowly then over her face as she stood in the doorway.

I was obsessed and powerless to turn my eyes away from her as she cocked her head to the side, as if her gaze replaced her words.

I had a million and one things to do, yet it all faded in comparison as soon as I looked at her.

"Xavier is down for the night." She whispered lowly as she leant gently against the door frame, her white silk robe hanging loosely on her skin, sliding off her bare shoulder.

My cock hardened at the thought of undoing the thin piece of fabric that held that robe of her closed. I wanted to watch it fall off more then just her shoulder.

I looked away from her for a second, her naked body flashing in my head as my eyes turned swiftly to the window, and how all the light was gone and the night had showed it's face.

"You should come to bed." She said to me, my gaze shooting back as she looked at me with fox eyes, her expression soft yet demanding, her words a symphony I was compelled to follow.

Everything else could wait.

"Come." I said lowly, and she pursed her lips and cocked her chin.

She let out a shallow breath as she stepped forwards and came to the front of my desk, and when she stopped I held my hand out for her and guided her to walk around it, pulling her body onto my lap when she was close enough to reach.

"Hi." She all but purred, her lips staying parted for a moment after. I shivered at the way her voice dripped like honey.

"Hi." I said back. God. This woman. The way her voice sayings turns me crazed. Makes me feral. She makes me feel like a man. Like a person. She is the sun that I wish to rise to in the morning. The goddess I wish to dedicate my prayers to and the great love they describe in old books on old shelves.

She's my wife. My friend. My confidante. She is the mother of my children. The love of my life. My sanity.

"Come to bed." She whispers and I wonder if she can feel my cock against her add. She must have, because she shifted her hips and rolled against me, playing it off as adjusting her sitting.

I bit my tongue and seethed out a breath, "Are you trying to drive me crazy?" I asked her, a foolish question. She hardly even has to try.

"No. But I want you to come to bed with me."  She said, her eyebrows furrowing , her smart mouth and pouty lips would look so good around my cock.

"I want you." I whispered, and her eyes glassed over with interest, a soft smiling taking to her lips. I could fuck her right her against this desk. I could fuck her On this chair or against that wall.