Chapter 49 da bomb

I could keep you safe, they're all afraid of me.

Kiaras POV

"There is no fucking way that we are doing that."I said crossing my arms firmly, standing straight with no intent of changing my mind.

Lucien faced my way, turning off the bathroom sink, a white towel wrapped around his waist his V line still holding small droplets of water.

He knew I was staring, his face wearing that mafia man smile. "Kiara, it's just a small gathering. It's mandatory we attended. Plus I want everyone to see me with you, see you on my side again"

JUST A SMALL GATHERING?

we'll see about that

Standing up from the bed, not caring that my clothes were nonexistent I said "Every event we have went to, something has happened. Parties and us do not mix. Like I got fucking SHOT last time."

"Nothing will happen this time"

"You can't fucking guarantee that Lucien."

he went from standing at the sink to standing inches from me, his breath mocking me tickling my neck "nothing with happen if you stick with me baby"he winked and I just rolled my eyes.

"you are so fucking-"

But that stupid cunt fuck grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, his lips smashing into mine roughly and taking away my breath. His hand gripping tightly onto my lower hips.

when we pulled away, that same smirk from before was on his face. I just slowly closed my eyes, while my teeth found my lip. "We are going, trust me it will be better this time."he smiled, as he held onto my neck, choking me slightly his eyes wavering over my face. "You trust me, yes?"

"With Everything I am, I trust you."I whispered

"My love, you will not be disappointed."

"There better be alcohol. And I swear to God if you leave my side I will fucking kill you." I said grabbing the silver chain necklace that hung around his neck, pulling his face close to me with it. My eyes heating up with warning.

Lucien smiled, a dark smile, the kind that made my knees weak. "Baby, Your not gonna be out of my reach ever." The darkness that masked his face was sinister, and it made a shiver trail down the length of my spine.

"And what if I run." I asked, to mess with him. My hand trailing down his chest, his eyes following. "Then I'll find you-"he smiled as he walked forward, until my back hit the edge of the bed. "-and chain you to this bed"

"Is that a threat or a promise"I whispered, as I brought my lips to his neck. Kissing the tender skin, biting it softly.

My hand reaching down pulling off the white towel around his waist and feeling it fall to the ground at our feet.