Chapter 48 Holy donkey balls

It ain't all burritos and strippers my friend.

Chapter  48

Chapter  48

Kiara POV

"This plan is stupid as fuck, how is this even supposed to work? It's not even certain that she's in there." David growled angrily toward me as he shifted in his seat on the couch, as I just crossed my arms over my chest. "Ok listen here sweaty," I said making him scrunch his eyebrows at my poor act of humor. But at least Lucien smiled and looped his arm around my waist, while John also chuckled slightly.

"First off do not yell at me, I deserve some fucking respect and you are going to give it to me. And second, this plan is a good one. If she isn't here then we will keep looking alright?"I finished which lead to David rolling his eyes

"This is the third one of Alexanders bases we have raided," David responded "Third times the charm" I winked, David opening his mouth and shooting back a sarcastic response "I don't get why we can't just find someone who w knows and get him to tell us"

I was about to answer but Lucien stepped in before me "We have tried to...retract... the information from some of Alexanders men, but no one seems to have known about it. And Alexander wouldn't give out anything, even after I cut off his fingers."

"you cut off his fingers?" David asked as he grabbed his own hands rubbing them together almost as he though his fingers were next. "ya, we clipped them off like twigs. CRACK" I yelled

"Kiara I swear, sometimes I think you're batshit crazy." John laughed ad I just looked him dead in the eye and said. "Fuck you, you bald ass cunt. Lemme be a crazy bitch if I wanna be one. No one can fucking stop me." I snarled like a wild animal, John smiling and bringing his arms up in surrender.

"Plus crazy is Kiaras Kink" Lucien added and my eyes shot to him. "UMM false, My kink is sexy shoulders and overprotectiveness.". I said as I winked and bit my lip, my eyes scanning Lucien's body.

"You tell me you hate when I'm controlling and overprotective?"Lucien asked lifting his eyebrow slightly as he peered down at me. I just shrugged and smile "What can I say, I'm a chronic liar." Lucien was eyeing me, and what I interpreted to what he was trying to telepathically say was 'I will show you dominate later'

OMG I JUST NUTTED

"Ok well, you guys can have eye sex later. We still have to go over the plan with Kiara" David said interrupting us, making Lucien glare at David. "Fine Mech," Lucien said, using Davids last name in annoyance. "YAY, I finally get to be included!"

we all walked up to Lucien's desk, Lucien sitting down on his chair, he pulled me down onto his lap before taking out a blueprint of the base we were raiding. "Now listen because this is the last fucking time I'm explaining it-" Lucien started, and he pointed the side entrance.

"we will have men stationed here, here and here-" Lucien pointed to the other three initial entrances, and I interrupted him before he could continue tho.