Chapter 25 Tattooed figure

I'll be as dirty as I please, and I like to be dirty and I will be dirty.

The colored splattered onto my skin as I sat there trying my best not to move

The colored splattered onto my skin as I sat there trying my best not to move. I regret giving him some choice as to where because under my boobs, down my side and my wrist they all hurt like hell.

"Andddd done!" the tattoo lady smiled, she was always smiling she always looks so cheerful so happy. Letting out a heavy breath I smile and nod, I decided that Lucien would have to wait to see what the tattoos looked like.

So I made him stay home. "Jesus how many did you get that was like 7 days," John said sarcastically as we walked out to his car, my skin looking blocky and red.

"That took 20 hours you cunt fuck, I don't get why you are complaining since I was the one in constant pain." I grouch as he starts the roaring engine speeding down the open road back towards our home.

The people who attacked us left our house battered, bullet holes filled and broken. But it was fixed in a matter of 24 hours surprisingly. Alas, Lucien says we are moving and that it's not safe for us (me) to live there anymore.

I protested because I am strong enough to handle myself but he said and I quote "No"

Pulling into the fancy garage John parks, unlocking the door I step out. My heels clicking on the concrete floor.

Walking into the kitchen I open the fridge, grabbing a water bottle I walk up to our room, quickly changing these uncomfortable close off, pulling on shorts and a lacy tank top.

"Kiara where are you." Lucien screams through the house from downstairs and I smile before skirting down the long staircase and into his arms. "Go to my office" he whispers lowly into my ear, nipping it ever so slightly.

My mouth hanging open slightly "okay." I smile pulling his tie as I walk to where he instructed his footsteps not far behind me. Once we are both securely inside he closes and locks the big wooded office doors before turning to me, raw intensity from his eyes glancing at me. "Strip," he says, at first I thought it was a joke

But by the serious look on his face and the burning I feel deep down I knew this wasn't a laughing matter. "make me...boss" I smile as I walk up to him, my stomach going crazy with butterflies.

"I like when you called me boss" he growled, "do it again". I realized I had just entered a game a dangerous game with Lucien, one that I am willing to play.

Backing up from him and behind his desk, I yank the curtains closed. His steps come close towards me as I remove the top and unclasp my bra letting it fall to the floor.

My long hair covering my chest, causing Lucien to grunt hot air from his lungs. "Move your hair," he says stopping in the other side of the desk. "No Boss"I smile as I tug the shorts off, the desk blocking the view of my red panties, that were already wet.