Chapter 54 The Arsonists

I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100% that bitch
Even when I'm crying crazy

I am falling down the path of the mafia...damn. But is it still wrong even though it feels so right?

•I wanna know some of your guys theory's, so please spill them! I might even take some of the ideas, so PLEASE help me :) It would be gladly appreciated!•

I wanna know some of your guys theory's, so please spill them! I might even take some of the ideas, so PLEASE help me :)
It would be gladly appreciated!

I have never been one who was truthful in nature. I lie, I love to lie. Is it bad to admit that? Probably, but I really love to lie.

Everything about lying is exhilarating, the rush your heart gets, the thoughts and suspense that's held up in your mind. The dryness on your lips. The fact that the person your intentionally lying to has no clue.

exhilarating.

It mean lying is a immoral sin, a intrinsically evil because no matter how sweet you make them sound they can still be bitter.

But can you blame me? No, no blame falls on me

I mean, everyone tells white little lies. No one is innocent from that one immoral sin. Because you know at some point you were looking at someone and decided to bend the truth or even shatter it entirely, just cause you know you can.

And you did, and oh how great it felt.

But sometimes lying is used to try to heal, to help. Which in itself is still a sin and it's quite ironic actually. Trying to heal the hurt caused by a sin by just smoothing it over with another sin, lying.

Lucien told me I would be okay without him, but he knew he was lying, but he said it anyways. But that's the beauty of lies, they can hold shreds of comfort.

I know that there is no way in hell he is going to jail, I don't care what it takes. Over the past year I have felt myself change, and not always for the better. But the mafia isn't for the innocent As I have proclaimed before.

I am falling down the path of the mafia...damn. But is it still wrong even though it feels so right?

And I may look innocent, long hair big eyes and a dolls face but I know I'm not, well not as much as I was before Lucien.

The things that once baffled me from committing were like nothing now. And that should scare me, right? That I have changed so much, I should be terrified at all the things Lucien has done to me
Good and bad.

Maybe we weren't supposed to be together but I knew we needed to be, we are a million shades of wrong but we were also a billions of shades right.