Chapter 5 whiskey man

Let your teeth undress me

//////////////////////////////////////

I'm sorry I just had to put his here because if this ain't goals that idfk what is

My eyes covered by a black piece of cloth as I rode in what I assume is a black SUV or a white van cause those are what people that are getting kidnaped usually get thrown into, in the movies.

The man from the small room, sitting across from me texting loudly on his phone.

But jokes on him because he is probably just typing on notes like the loser he is.
"Can you either turn your ringer off or stop typing, please?" I ask and he scoffs, the typing not stopping. The typing made me feel like I was gonna have a fucking coronary.

"You're not in the place to make demands" he Utters and I laugh. What a common thing creeps say

"That was like the most cliché kidnaper rapist saying in the book"

But he doesn't seem like he wants to play, because he didn't laugh. The bumping of the road everlasting. "So where are we going?" I ask and the typing stops.

"You don't get to ask any..." the man starts and I just sigh loudly, resting my head against the window. I knew we weren't in new York anymore, I wasn't even sure if we were in the same state. I've never left New York before.

"Why the fuck are my hands untied but I have to wear a thing over my eyes?"I ask trying to piss him off. My hands reaching to untie it

"Take it off and I will blow your brains out" he barks angrily and I pull my hands away. Crossing my legs I lean forward. "Well, your boss would have wasted a couple pretty penny's if you were to do that."

I don't really know, maybe it was due to the adrenaline that I wasn't scared of dying. I ripped my blindfold off ,running my hands through my hair.

"You are going to get yourself killed little girl," he says leaning back into his chair as we come to a stop. But it was Not like I could even see out of the black tinted windows anyways.

Lucky they gave me clothes to wear before I left that god awful place, and by clothes I mean another pair of skimpy lingerie.

"You look like a year older than me so suck my peepee." I smile at him and he looks at me dead-eyed, but I saw the slight smile on his lips as he looked away

"You won't last a second here princess" he smirked.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I ask but he doesn't answer as he jumps out of the car and comes to my side. The door beside me opening, the dark-skinned man grabbing me and pulling me out of the car and pushing me towards a house

But not just any fucking house, a mansion bigger than Kim Kardashian's butt.
"Let me go!"I scream pushing him away, making a weak attempt to escape but he just rolls his eyes and throws me over his shoulder hauling me ass first inside