Chapter 46 Dirty Dancer

Ha, you thought we were done? baby, we are just getting started.

hehe watch out for definitely more sexy timezzzzzzzz

for the first time in a long time, everything was normal. or well I say normal softly, as when you're in the mafia normal isn't really a word.

The mafia isn't at all what I thought, or what I have read about. News outlets and documentaries play it off as some cult. like we worship Satan under a bridge of drugs and care only for our own gain. But the mafia, Lucien's mafia, is more than that.

Its a brotherhood, a family. A plain of trust and And in our family, we protect each other.

Respect is something that I don't give out easily, because growing up one of the only people I respected lost that within himself and took his life. So I grew up with next to no respect for myself or anyone, not respecting my mother or my friends and that kept people away to the point where no one wanted the sad bad girl whose family is fucked up.

Until Lucien showed me in his own twisted way that he wanted me, that he held respect for me. The mafia wasn't for the weak, it truly isn't. I was thrown into this dark underworld with no warning, thrust into the arms of a bad man in exchanged for money.

I lost everything.my house, my 9 to 5 job as a stupid fucking waitress at a bar.

As far as everyone from my old life is concerned I am dead. Just another missings person paper that will float away in the merciless wind. If they haven't already moved on they will because I have. I have found something way better, sweeter, than my old life. I became somehow a better person a stronger person in this harsh environment.

I found something that I didn't know I needed and found people that I don't think I could ever live without. But with all the good, bad also follows and I got my fair share of shit from lady fate.

"what are you thinking?" Lucien asked, as he set down the stack of papers and pilling them to the side of his desk. His eyes looking at me as I laid on my back on the couch, the ceiling seconds ago my only entertainment. But now I stared at him, as we sat in his huge office in our huge house.

licking my lips I fought the urge to bit my lip, knowing it tempted him, as the soreness in my legs couldn't take another round. "What happened to your dad in the end? I ugh.. saw you guys on the pavement outside his safehouse" thinking back to how Lucien was kicking the shit out of his father till Alexanders blood spilled onto the concrete.

Lucien said nothing for a few seconds like he too was thinking about that moment before his eyes motioned for me to come to sit on his desk.

sighing nervously I sat up, my legs felt an ache as I stood and walked to his side of his desk. His hands quickly taking me and sitting me on his desk my legs hanging lazily on either side of him. "Why do you ask?" he asks with a bit of suspicion, his eyebrows clenching together.