Chapter 50 Whole bottle, no glass

Son of a crack whore 50 whole fucking chapters. So In celebration, this chapter will be kinkier and longer than normal. That's all I'm gonna say :)

"Lucien I swear to god if your kidding I will cut your penis off and feed it to my alpaca"

that sly bastard chuckled, as he stayed down on one knee in front of me looking so innocent, but I knew what he was capable of. "Kiara, baby I'm not kidding. I wouldn't joke about something like this. and you don't have an alpaca"

I might not have an alpaca now but I will, soon...

The ring in the box was magnificent, and it put the one I had now to shame. But the size of the diamonds wasn't the thing that caught my eye this time, but the words that were encrusted on it. 'crazily mine'

I could feel tears prickling at my eyes, and as I looked down at Lucien his face glossed over with many different emotions. Nervousness, dominance, lust, and love. However my emotions were like a shit tornado, and I couldn't decipher which one I was feeling.

"but we are already married" I sobbed

"not in the way you deserve Kiara."

why was I overthinking this so much? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, just say yes you dumb bitch

Lucien noticed my silence and smiled "Kiara I bought you from an auction with no intent to fall in love with you the way I have. I saw the way others looked at you and I knew I wanted to have you just to spite them. I wanted to break every part of you, but the very first time we met I expected you to cry or beg but instead, you made a horrible sarcastic joke." he laughed and I chuckled slightly under my breath, a memory flashing through my head.

"I was horrible to you, I treated you like you were nothing and that I didn't really want you. But I did it because I couldn't get you out of my head and you scared me. And that first time you were taken I realized how much I needed you. I don't give a fuck that we are already married, I don't care. I want to show every fucking person in the world who I belong to, baby, sweetheart, let me love you"

I could feel my cheeks redden, oh this cunt fuck of a man. "Yes, ya- yes" I stuttered, not really sure of my own voice. wow, this some pussy shit.

he stood up and I instinctively jumped into his arms like a lion. rwar. he caught me, his arms supporting me as he swung me around in a circle. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist, I placed my forehead on him as he slid the ring onto my finger, right on top of another one.

smirking I looked at him, all senses of nervousness gone and the regular kinky bitch back in full gear. "You know all this romantic shit is really turning me on." and then I went up close to his ear, and his hold on me tightened. "Should we celebrate" I said, not in a question but in a statement.

Lucien returned my statement with a smile, a seductive, evil-eyed smile. "I have a dinner planned for us, my love"

"Then hot rough car sex?" I whispered in his ear, kissing the skin of his neck, going over the already existing hickey marks I have given him.