Chapter 47 What makes us ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ

"Tupperware is my passion, Abigal!"
-quote from my best friend Taylor

"Tupperware is my passion, Abigal!" -quote from my best friend Taylor

This chapter is very dark and filled with torture. If you're squeamish to that then I suggest you don't read this chapter.

We are going to see the dark sides of Kiara...so be warned.

And as requested— Our favourite couples killer car

They tell you to never take revenge, to leave it to the lord.

To let karma light a fire under their ass, but I wasn't ready to wait that long. Was I crazy to want Alexander to feel the same pain as I have suffered? Was I Irrational to want to let out my anger on him? Because if so then call me insane.

But think about a time when someone wronged you, and how it made you want for them to get just what they deserved. Because we all know that deep down we love the feeling of vengeance. So maybe we all are insane

~

The way Lucien smiled at me as we reached a thick silver metal door was enough to tell me it was time. "Are you sure crazy?" he asked, adding in my little nickname, as he took a black key out of his pocket that he had grabbed from a safe in his office a few minutes ago.

Taking a hard breath I looked back down the endless hallway thinking that even if I wasn't sure, I had walked way to fucking far to turn back now. "I didn't haul my ass down this mile-long hallway to not end up not lighting his ass up." I said and Lucien chuckled as he shook his head."But I don't have two pressing questions beforehand." I added.

"Ok, ask away"

"First is are you sure that you're okay with me doing this? I won't be mad if you would prefer to pop him." I said and he smiled, as he grabbed my chin in his hand. His lips tilted up into a wickedly honest smile. "I have already taken my revenge on him to trust me. He wanted to take you away from me but he failed, and I want the last thing he see's to be you standing over him."