Chapter Twenty Seven-Tallahassee

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

"It's a little freakier than I remember from the story

"It's a little freakier than I remember from the story." Emma said as her and the rest of the group stared up at the beanstalk.

Camilla stared at the beanstalk, she's seen them from afar but she had never been close up to them. For some reason it would scare her if she went up one, the only reasonable thing she could come up with was to fall from one.

"Reminds me of death." Mulan stated rather bluntly.

"Encouraging." Mary Margaret muttered.

"You can say that again." Camilla said as she shot Mary Margaret a slight smile of which she returned.

"Well, your compass awaits. Shall we?" Killian questioned, wanting to get closer to Storybrooke.

"Wait. If these beans...create...portals, why not just pick one and go home? Why the compass?" Emma questioned.

"Because there aren't any more beans." Camilla stated. Hook shot her a small grin as he said, "the lass is right. Whatever story you think you know, my dear, is most certainly wrong."

"There was a guy named Jack and a cow and something about an evil giant with a treasure and a golden goose. Or harp." Emma explained the story of which she was used to.

"Sounds like a lovely tale, but the truth's a little bit more gruesome. The giants grew the beans, but rather than use them for good, they used them to plunder all the lands. Jack was a man who fought a terrible war, defeating all but one of the evil giants. The beans were destroyed by the giants as they died. If they couldn't have their magic, then nobody could. It's really very bad form." Killian told the blonde as Camilla rolled her eyes.

"Evil giants who made magic portal beans? Why doesn't anyone just go up and grow some more?" Emma asked.

"How many questions?" Camilla sarcastically pondered as she released a sigh.

Hook ignored her comment as he proceeded to explain, "Because one giant survived... the strongest and most terrible of them all. And we'll have to get past him to-"

Mary Margaret cut him off, "-the magic compass."

"Indeed. The treasure remains, and amongst it is the compass. Now it will guide us to your land. Cora has the means to open a portal with the wardrobe ashes, but she can't find your land without the compass. Once we get it, steal the ashes from her, and we're on our way." Killian explained.