Note - God, through the Holy Spirit, said when this all first started that I would do something that was important to Him but man wouldn't care.  I really can't believe how many people truly don't care about God.  I mean give up your life to follow Him, do His Will.  Money seems to replace the love for God, and we can't love God and mammon.  How true the Bible is; it really is the truth we all seek, whether we know it or not. 
     I am back from Montana, and it doesn't get any easier.  I am writing a book about my trip, FAITHFULLY FOLLOWING GOD'S GUIDING PATH.  If nothing else, I will have it documented.
     I don't want to spoil it, but something happened in Montana, something that has grounded me for a while.  God also said that I was going to lose my life, my flesh-bodied life, of course.  I almost did in Montana. 
     There are still many things that I don't understand, things that aren't meant for me to understand; yet, but I will, eventually.  All I know is that God doesn't lie; He can't.  So everything He has told me is true, and many things have already come to pass. 
     He sent me to Montana to further educate me, and teach me obedience, as well as patience.  I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but I did endure, with His help. 
     Was it fun?  It wasn't like a vacation,  but I enjoyed seeing what God created.  It got cold, and I was living in a tent - should have slept in my car more.  I kinda understand why I had to go up there, but not really.  I won't totally understand until later, and I am talking about 2019.
     The time approaches, and there is nothing we can do to stop it.  Is it vindication?  Maybe, but it does trouble me.  I am not looking forward to the tribulation.  Many could die before the Second Coming, but people are pretty resilient; especially when it comes to their lives. 
     The tribulation is coming in 2019, when is a good question.  Could I have it wrong?  Possibly, but the time doesn't fit, if it doesn't.  God, through the Holy Spirit, led me to the date.  God has never directly told me a date, so I could be wrong.  All I am doing is telling you to be watchful. 
     I do understand how the prophets felt, prophesying death and destruction.  No one wants to hear it, or wants to believe it.  I really don't necessarily want to hear it or believe; but that is a moot point, it is from the mouth of God.
     God doesn't delight in killing the wicked either.  It will happen; it is prophecy.  Jesus isn't coming back because we are behaving ourselves - think about it. 
     So I am in limbo right now, and probably talking to myself more than anything, not really though.  My words to everyone - put God first!  If you are truly seeking Him - listen!  Many think they are talking to God but are doing all the talking; or are you listening to Him? 
     I feel I needed to add to this entry.  I love you all, as God wants me to.  Well, the two people that have read this; maybe they will read it again :-)  Seriously, if you are reading this, it is because God wants you to do so. 
     If you doubt me, then get on your knees and ask God, maybe He will tell you.  Ask Him if that guy is right, and ask Him what you need to do.  There are so many things He will want us to do to prepare for the return of His Son - Jesus the Christ!
     Note 2 -  I am sitting my car waiting for my phone to charge; I won't tell you where, but it is phase two.  I have to write what happened in Montana. 
    I was getting stressed out, only about one hour worth of sleep; yeah, from Oklahoma to Montana.  My mind was racing and thinking a whole plethora of bad things, mainly against myself.  Like I was making everything up, etc.  I was looking for Flathead Lake - I knew they had dispersed (free) camping. 
     I had 24 dollars to my name and 3/4 of a tank of gas.  Then a horrendous thought raced through my mind - what if when I got there that they didn't have dispersed camping?  My mind wasn't very stable at this point in time either.  Trust me, that thought led to others. 
     Then I thought - ask God.  So I did, and He said to continue on my path, and a woman would give me money.  Here goes my mind again - you know no one in Montana, and who is gonna give you money?  I had to stop for this to happen, right?  Then I saw it, a sign for four casinos in East Helena, Montana.  Where else would a woman give me money? 
     They were mom and pop places, little casinos.  So I went to the first one and it was in a liquor store, so I went to the one across the street in a convenient store.  Upon entering, I was, needless to say, disappointed, no bells going off.  I didn't think about wasting even a dollar of my 24, so I went and talked to the clerk. 
     After hearing about my situation, he advised me to check out Canyon Ferry Lake, a huge lake right there with camping all around it.  He didn't tell me to go far enough, and I had to go back, this was my last chance.  He was extremely polite and gave me new directions. 
     I was halfway around the lake when I saw a woman that worked for the state; they had a shack and were checking the boats for mussels.  I explained my situation and lack of funds and told her I was originally going to Flathead Lake.  She called after a man that was in the shack, and then her face lit up, "Goose Bay (one of the camping areas) has dispersed camping."  The man came out and agreed with this statement. 
     The man also told me, because of the wildfires, Flathead Lake didn't have any dispersed camping.  I thanked them both, went to Goose Bay, and thanked God as I closed my eyes.  Yes, I was so tired that I slept in my cramped car; I was happy to just stop.  That woman gave me 14 days of free camping - God provides.