No One Is Hopeless

But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear.  Also I was delivered out of mouth of the lion.
     And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom.  To Him be glory forever and ever.  Amen!
             2 Timothy 4:17,18

      Mouth of the lion made me think, but I know what it means - it is a metaphor for death.  Jesus saved Paul from death - remember when Paul was persecuting and killing Christians.  On the road to Damascus, Jesus came to Saul (Paul), in a bright light, and asked him, "Why are you persecuting me?"
      Saul became Paul, well, they had dual names, at least what I understand; and he went on to be the spokesman of Christ to the Gentiles.  Jesus made Paul realize the error of his ways along with the road to everlasting 
life - Jesus saved Paul from death.
     I can't write this without mentioning the verse that popped into my head, the verse that Paul wrote, the one that is on my bathroom mirror, that verse is 1 Timothy 1:15 -

      This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

      I thought this message was directed at me.  Why? Because I am a bad sinner, and it clearly popped into my head - I, of course, am wrong again.  There are many people out in the world that won't accept Jesus into their hearts because they think they are hopeless.  No one is hopeless, no matter what bad things you have done.  Ask, and Christ will receive you.  That, I am sure, is what I was supposed to learn.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.