Assyria And Nineveh

And He will stretch out His hand
against the north,
Destroy Assyria,
And make Nineveh a desolation,
As dry as the wilderness.
Zephaniah 2:13

So Nimrod, son of Cush, son of Ham, son of Noah, built both Nineveh and Babylon. I told you to watch the aftermath of Mosul. The prophecy could start at Nineveh, or Babylon, God only knows.
The entry from Daniel led me to Mosul. Something is gonna happen, I can feel it. Trust me when I say that I don't want anything to happen - life as we know it would be gone. God let me know this about a couple of years ago.
Weird things have recently been happening. I just planted some vegetables which I have never done before in the 14+ years I have lived out here. Also, I have an old house on my property that I have been cleaning up. It is some nasty work; I will spare you the details. Something inside me told me to clean it up.
The weirdest thing is the number 666; it keeps popping up, and I don't have a clue. Is it an omen for just me, or is there evil fixing to happen? Oh yeah, my cellular data is sitting at 66.6, as I currently write this.
I know people will start to seek me out before anything happens, and they haven't yet; I really don't know if I want to be sought after - I will do whatever God wants me to do. Is it gonna happen tomorrow? No, remember that I just planted vegetables.
Although things are starting to happen, and I am noticing people more. I am noticing people for what they are, good or bad. It is hard to explain, but it is in the eyes and body gesturing. Some people also look at me funny, like they know something.
Like they know that I am a son of God. I have only seen a few like this - it is rather strange because it has never happened to me before. I am more sensitive to my surroundings, because I have never been more clear headed.
God led me to Mosul; He is never wrong. I am doing this, sorry if I offend, solely because He wants me to. I know there is a reason because I love and trust God.
If you know that I am not lying when I say that I open the Bible to verse, then you would understand. Many of these entries take less than a minute to read, so no one has any excuses. They only thing I can tell you - make sure to tell God that you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.