God Loves You!

I deleted an entry, not so I could write this entry, because it was horrible!  Been thinking about writing this, it is important!  If you have made it you this point, consider you yourself lucky, and faithful to God.  I am talking about this book (hopefully you read it all, but no one has), that is ok, God will have the people He wants read this. 
     This book is an example of how God works; I know that I write "I" a lot (my I's are too close together) but this is not about me - I am just a servant or messenger of God.  He said that no one on the planet can understand me, and He is proven right.  Why?  Because He speaks through me, no one can understand God; I still don't. 
     Do I know everything in the Bible?  NO, I just know what He wants me to know.  I have been challenged by many on social media about the Bible (don't do that, btw), and God is on my side, so they lose.  I will wear you out with Scripture.  It is all God, not I. 
     What we need to learn through Scripture is God's Love.  I know that He wants me to share His love, and you also - everyone needs to share God's love!  I will tell you a few things that I know, and have been reluctant to do so. 
     It is not important who I am, so I will not explain - I just do ask God asks.  God now speaks to me, and the things He has told me.  All this, the three books, has been my educational period - God has been teaching, preparing me for what is to happen.  This has been about four years. 
      In His quizzical, roundabout way (btw, I love how He does things), He told me the date of the Second Coming.  He didn't tell me the actual date, but rather led me to it.  I now know that it is correct, and I won't tell you, but I know. 
     This I don't understand, people I have told really don't care.  I know what the Bible says, but do you think God won't give the people a final chance, before Jesus comes back?  He definitely will; He is a loving, caring, kindhearted, patient God! 
     People seem to think - we'll see what happens.  Kinda like no biggie, what can we do?  Maybe search your hearts and ask God what He wants you to do.  God said, in His Message, that we "must prepare" and not in man's world, in His World, in the Spirit. 
     I don't care who you are or how old you are, if you have faith, you should be ecstatic - the Second Coming of your Lord and Savior!  And if you know the Bible, you should be a little concerned - the tribulation is coming, first.  I think this is a huge part of the preparation God is talking about.  No, I am not talking about storing food - God will provide!  God also said that you can't prepare for this in man's world. 
     If you can endure, which basically means to last; can you survive until Jesus the Christ returns?  Trust me, I have tried my best to get out of man's world, and it is not easy.  This is not something you can do overnight, it takes time.  Think about this - no electricity, limited food, better get a life straw for water, and no cell phones, which I am typing on right now.
     It goes deeper than that, we need to start thinking and acting in the Spirit.  This is so tough, because the carnal mind is a difficult, selfish foe.  You must seek God for help. 
     Ok buddy, practice what you preach.  Well, I am in the process of losing my house, sold most of my possessions, the ones people will buy (-: Why?  God is sending somewhere to do His Will.  Somewhere I know absolutely no one.  Am I scared or worried?  If I think about it, sure.  But I have to have faith, and that is about all I have - funds are scarce.  God said people will help me, and I know they will.  So why would I be scared?  It is the carnal mind, it is a tough one to defeat. 
     I am being totally honest, as I know God would want me to.  I knew this day was approaching (I knew this years ago), and I knew I have to do as He asks.  God has provided for me during this difficult time, and He will continue to do so.  See, with God, things just happen - He surprises you.  The carnal mind wants to know when, where, with whom, etc. and God doesn't operate that way.  So, it is really the fleshy carnal mind - bad carnal mind that holds us back. Think in the Spirit and not in the flesh and what did Jesus say, "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
     God did say someone was going with me, and little did I know He was talking about the Holy Spirit (-:  I have felt the Holy Spirit around me, but now He is in me.  The Holy Spirit makes me smile and feel happy.  I will be ok. 
     Oh, God said I would have an "opportunity" to get back in man's world, and then, the next day or so, I got the email.  It was a principal about a coaching and teaching job.  There was a job at the same school the year before, and the Holy Spirit told me to you up there and turn my resume and information in.  The principal was there, extremely nice man, and interviewed me on the spot - I didn't have a scheduled interview; I just showed up (last year). Btw, getting an interview without a current application is virtually unheard of nowadays; trust me, I know.
     Well, anyway I went in for the interview, and I don't really know how this came up because I didn't ask, but he said he was reviewing current applicants and something told him to look at resumes from the previous year - it was God.  The interview went great, and then he called me back to meet with the superintendent; man, was I depressed, this was getting interesting. 
     Oh, was I thinking about taking the job.  I already knew that it would be offered - God told me.  Well, He was right, I met again with the principal and superintendent, both extremely nice men and x-coaches.  We talked about thirty minutes, and I went home.  Then I got the call and they offered me the job, and I had to turn it down.  Two great people to work for, a small school that is close to my house, a dream job and I had to turn it down.  That was so tough, and would have solved all problems in man's world; they also have district-owned housing. 
     Why did I interview with the superintendent, and not cancel?  Oh, I thought about it, but it was prophecy - I had to be offered the job to turn it down. Whatever God is asking me to do is way more important than a job.  There is no choice for me - I have to do God's will. 
     So the journey is fixing to begin, my chosen path.  I will not know if anyone reads this or not, but I think it is important to let people know - God said it is ok, so I'm good.  You are probably wanting to know why I won't know if anyone reads this, I almost forgot; God said, before I leave this house, I have destroy my cell phone.  You are probably thinking - what an idiot, sell it.  I thought about it, God said to destroy it.  Doesn't make much sense though, no GPS, yeah, I know, might have to buy a map (-:  Hey, I have God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and my Bible.  I will be fine. 
     So when is the Second Coming?  It is a few years away; all I am gonna say.  It will be here quicker than you think.  Remember, the tribulation will come first, and Satan.  Don't just sit around and think you will wait it out; seek God harder than you have done, and start right after you read this!  And always remember that He loves you, with a love that cannot be measured - tell God you love Him, also!