Maybe You Can Hide!

You are my hiding place;
You shall preserve me from trouble;
You shall surround me with songs of
deliverance.
                          Psalm 32:7

     Many sorrows shall be to the wicked;
     But he who trusts in the Lord,
         mercy shall surround him.
     Be glad in the LORD and rejoice,
         you righteous;
     And shout for joy, all you upright in
         heart!
                          Psalm 32:10,11

     The Bible kinda opened itself to this.  I know that I keep explaining but this is important; God directs me, and I am sure He would want me to explain.  I may have messed up yesterday, because I didn't post what I opened to first. 
     The picture is pretty, so I posted it for you, and that verse relates to the entry(two entries ago), "You Could Be Hidden."  Now do you see what I mean?  I could have messed up the message, but with this knowledge, I may still be able to figure it out. 
     God may be telling us that He will help us, if we follow Him, but there are evil people out there.  These evil people will try to deceive you, watch out!  Don't let the ways of the world fool you.  God will guide you if you ask His help. 
       I am glad I edited, and have done so again.  My knowledge, with God's help and continuing to read His Word, has vastly increased.  Even now, if I read one of those entries I get a good laugh (sometimes).  I did research before I commented, but some of my commentary was off-the-wall. Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.