All Solomon's Wives

And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines; and his wives turned away his heart.
For it was so, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned his heart after other gods; and his heart was not loyal to the LORD his God, as was the heart of his father David.
For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and after Milcom (Molech) the abomination of the Ammonites.
Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and did not fully follow the LORD, as did his father David.
Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the abomination of Moab, on the hill that is east of Jerusalem, and for Molech the abomination of the people of Ammon.
And he did likewise for all his foreign wives, who burned incense and sacrificed to their gods.
1 Kings 11:3-8

Solomon lived too well in man's world, and he forgot about God. Moab and Ammon are the result of Lot's daughters. So a lot of evil going on in this passage.
I really liked Solomon until I found out that he strayed from God. This is also why Israel split from Judah and Benjamin. Rehoboam (Solomon's son) became king of Judah and Benjamin; Jeroboam became king over the ten northern tribes.
I still love King Solomon; he taught me a lot. Loving God is something you do all your life. Solomon, being a king, made Israel suffer because of his weakness. Always love God, and don't forget to tell Him that you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.