One Father And One Son

yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
1 Corinthians 8:6

And we never want to forsake God or Jesus. Jesus was of the flesh, so we live through Jesus. We don't need to worship idols in place of God. People still worship idols and the devil.  We also need to be aware of deception. I can't believe how people have openly forgotten God.
I need to go into my own commentary - my heart is heavy. First of all, the Holy Spirit told me to watch Mosul, and it is in dangerous areas right now. We can't rely on the media; we (I) have to research Mosul myself. Just because the media has forgotten Mosul (for now), doesn't mean we have to. I say for now, because when another atrocity (like the civilian bombing) occurs, they will cover it.
And what about the people starving in Yemen? Only 2,500 Christians in Yemen, now that is an atrocity. Yemen needs Jesus! Well, the whole Middle East needs Jesus!!
My heart is heavy because I know that it is going to get worse. We have to trust God and the prophecy. This stuff is starting to unravel right before our eyes. Once all the lies and deception have evaporated; and they will, then the truth will be revealed. This is where the real problems start.
People won't like the truth. I just know that so many bad things are going on - evil people with evil intentions. I am probably not telling you anything that you don't already know.
I need to wrap this up. I hope everyone is drawing closer to God, through the love of His Son, Jesus the Christ. He died for our sins, and He will come back and take care of the rest of humanity - the non-believers. You can help them by bringing people to Jesus.
The Bible tells all, isn't that so amazing? The Bible is a blueprint of what is happening today. What really amazes me is so many people don't seem to care. Be one of the ones that does care - Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.