Sodom

Now  before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both young and old, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house.
                           Genesis 19:4

      I wanted to post more, but this is all God wanted me to post.  It is weird, I don't know why the good LORD is keeping me in Genesis.  I don't ask questions; He has His Reasons.
      I finally read about Joseph last night.  God let me understand that Joseph and Benjamin had the same momma, Rachel - and it only took me three times.  God lets us understand what He wants when He wants. 
      I am so glad that I am understanding, and I really don't care when.  Read chapter 19 of Genesis if you haven't.  I have a hard time believing that men could try to act in that manner, and with angels.  They deserved everything they got.  Abraham tried to save them, but one can't save evil.  God knew what was gonna happen - He knew.  Make sure to tell God that you love Him! 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.