"Who Am I, O Lord GOD?"

"When your days are fulfilled and you rest with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who will come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom.
    "He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.
    "I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.  If he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men.
    "But My mercy shall not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I removed from before you."
                     2 Samuel 7:12-15

     God told this to Nathan the prophet so he could tell this to King David.  The seed God is talking about is King Solomon.  God will be his Father, just like God is your Father.  Everything that happens to you is God's will.  The quicker one accepts this, the quicker one will be able to live life, in my opinion.  I am talking about total, complete acceptance of God. 
       I wish I could explain this better.  We have to love Jesus, because He died for our sins.  Jesus had His own doubts, but He did God's will.  God loves us more than Jesus, in the flesh-body sense of course. This goes so deep, it is still hard for me to understand.  God has let me understand a little but there is so much more.  Even King David had problems understanding -

      Then King David went in and sat before the LORD:  "Who am I, O Lord GOD?  And what is my house, that You have brought me this far?"
                        2 Samuel 7:18

      King David trusted in the LORD, and God loved him and took care of him.  It amazes me that King David didn't understand; I think our ability (in the flesh) limits our understanding.  Tell God you love Him.

Note - the statement about Jesus seems pretty profound, but isn't it true?  Jesus died for all man's sin.  God sacrificed His only perfect Son for us - let that sink in for a while. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.