Abram And Lot

Now Terah lived seventy years, and begot Abram, Nahor, and Haran.
This is the genealogy of Terah: Terah begot Abram, Nahor, and Haran. Haran begot Lot.
And Haran died before his father Terah in his native land, in Ur of the Chaldeans.
Then Abram and Nahor took wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai, and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran the father of Milcah and the father of Iscah.
But Sarai was barren; she had no child.
Genesis 11:26-30

So God wanted me to post another entry today, and now I see why - Terah's genealogy which includes Abraham and Sarah. It is also in Genesis, and God knows that I am having trouble with Genesis. (I am reading slowly, slower than I should.)
I am reading about Joseph, which I absolutely love. I have been getting really tired lately when I read; and since I promised God that I wouldn't read to read, I have been going to sleep. I don't like opening my Bible right now because it is falling apart. I have been taping it - I know what you are thinking, but it is highlighted!!!
That is enough, tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.