Unintentional Sin

"So the priest shall make atonement for the person who sins unintentionally, when he sins unintentionally before the LORD, to make atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him."
Numbers 15:28

Of course they had to offer a sin offering - a female goat in her first year. We all sin unintentionally, so we need to ask forgiveness every day. Once I think about this, I need to do better. It is easy to ask forgiveness when we know that we have sinned; but we sin before God daily.
God is so pure, so perfect, that we in the flesh cannot understand Him; at least I can't. Jesus was perfect in the flesh, but God is on another level, a level I hope to begin to understand one day. God's thoughts are not our thoughts, and my thoughts can be horrendous. God has helped me, because I have asked for His Help.
I am in Leviticus right now and haven't read for the past few days - interesting I opened to Numbers today. It is important to know about the law, and what the Israelites did before Jesus was crucified - forgot, many Jews don't accept Jesus as their Savior.
Watch out - didn't intend this, but here comes Jesus and the Jews again! Do Jews still sacrifice to God? If not, how do they atone for their sins? I don't understand. And the Muslims share the Jews' nonbelief in Jesus.
What would the Middle East be like right now if they all believed in Jesus? I need to think about that for a minute. Why is it so hard for them to believe? This is something that I think God is wanting me to try to understand. Tell God that you love Him!

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13