In Those Days

"Nevertheless in those days," says the LORD, "I will not make a complete end of you.
"And it will be when you say, 'Why does the LORD our God do all these things to us?' then you shall answer them, 'Just as you have forsaken Me and served foreign gods in your land, so you shall serve aliens in a land that is not yours.' "
Jeremiah 5:18,19

The Bible is the "Living Word."  People are not gonna understand what is happening when God executes His wrath on earth. I just smiled and said, "I love you Father, but I still don't understand." It truly is difficult, to understand I mean. I can't help but think - what does God want us to do?
The stage is set; the time is near. I don't want to alarm anyone, or maybe I should. A new president is not gonna solve our ails. It is not his fault, the damage has already been done. Oh, we can improve, that will be easy. I think God will protect the ones He loves, and the ones who love Him back.
No one except God Himself knows when this is gonna happen. The ancient nation that God speaks of is intriguing to me - a foreign nation and they will not understand their language; a language that they don't even know. Are there languages that we don't know? Guess so.
I could go on forever, but I won't. Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.