Take Time For Others

Then He also said to him who invited Him, "When you give a dinner or supper, do not ask your friends, your brothers, your relatives, nor rich neighbors, lest they also invite you back, and you be repaid.
    "But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind.
    "And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you; for you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just."
                   Luke 14:12-14

     Help one another out, and yes, you have time.  One of my least favorite sayings, "I have to go."  Some people think their time is so precious; are you gonna tell God you have to go? 
     One of my favorite people ever was my Grandpa Lonnie.  He was a plumber by trade, and not very educated.  He always listened, he didn't interrupt or direct you; he just listened.  Maybe because he looked at tv, trust me, that's what he did; he didn't own a computer and never had a cellphone.  He lived until age ninety-five, always outside working or keeping busy.
     Do you know what I am talking about, somebody that really listens?  Such a rare quality anymore, and getting rarer every day.  Hey, he wasn't perfect; I just said he listened.
     Take time to talk to someone that you don't know.  Don't be afraid of people, God will protect you.  I will talk to anybody, so I don't really know why people would be afraid of someone.  I am not worried about protecting my flesh body.  Rambling again - be nice, we are all God's children.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.