Let the Games Begin

"alright let's get the formalities out of the way" Sweet Pea said as Fangs and Toni gave everyone a tray with five shots and two beers. "those need to be finished before the song ends." Sweet Pea said and before anyone could say a word Toni had pressed play on Let the games begin by AJR and the serpents started chugging their beers and taking their shots with rest of their friends following their lead. "this is insane" Veronica said after drinking one of the beers and taken two shots took rest of her shots and started drinking her last beer. Fangs let out a loud burp as the song ended and he finished his last beer. Surprisingly enough everyone had managed to empty their tray by the time the song had ended. "what was the purpose of that?" Jughead asked the serpents who all were smiling wildly.
"it was to give you an idea what this week is going to be like" Fangs said happily. "and to see if you guys would actually do it." Sweet Pea added laughing. "in all honesty there was no reason for that at all, usually we just chug a beer and take a shot when the song ends, but we wanted to see if you guys are eligible for this tournament" Toni said laughing. "you all passed the test by the way." Fangs added.
"so.. what now?" Betty asked intrigued about the events of the olympics.
"it's time for a small break before we continue. so have a water, go pee, smoke a cigarette and then we'll meet in the kitchen." Sweet Pea said formally like this was some sort of school activity.
"wanna go outside for a sec?" Toni asked Cheryl as everyone got up to go get themselves some water or use the restroom or whatever else they were doing. "let's go" Cheryl said grabbing Toni's hand and walking outside wit her.
"I didn't know it was going to be this intense" Cheryl said giggling a little.
"oh we take this  very seriously" Toni said wrapping her arm around Cheryl.
"I noticed" Said moving closer to Toni.
"people must tell this to you all the time but damn you're beautiful" Toni said looking at Cheryl who was now blushing. "thanks, you're not too bad yourself." Cheryl said smiling.
"come on guys next phase is starting" Fangs said as he popped his haed outside and disappeared back inside.
"I guess we should go back" Cheryl said as she moved away from Toni stepping towards the door. "in a minute" Toni said as she grabbed Cheryl's hand and spun her around so she was facing her and kissed her passionately. "we can go now, I just had to do that while we were still alone." Toni said as their lips parted.

"Alright now that everyone is here. we're going to assign the teams for the olympics." Sweet Pea said as they all gathered around the dining table.
"girls vs boys?" Cheryl asked hopefully so she could be on Toni's team.
"nope!" Sweet Pea said smiling. "Ronnie and I had a little chat during the break and decided to separate all the couples here" He added and high fived with Veronica. "is that necessary?" Fangs questioned
"definitely, we don't wanna be third wheeling all week." Ronnie said with a smug look on her face. "what she said" Sweet Pea commented. "I guess that's fair." Cheryl said a little disappointed that se didn't get to be with Toni but she also had promised her best friend that she wouldn't be third wheeling.
"so we agreed it'll be south versus north" Veronica said smiling. "how's that fair? three against five?" Fangs asked. "well you guys are more experienced in this" Betty said. "experience has nothing to do with the olympics, and it will be even four against four. Jones will be an honorary team member for the south." Sweet Pea announced. "I can live with that" Jughead said smiling after all he was the son of the serpent king, even if he didn't want to be.

"next up is the game i'm sure you all know from your past teenage parties, beer pong!" Sweet Pea said getting the solo cups that were behind him.
Toni pressed play on Pong Dance by Vigiland as the group started their game. "you have a song for everything, don't ya" Veronica asked laughing.
"yup, pretty much" Toni said laughing as she shot the ball straight into the cup. The boys on her team cheered as Betty downed the cup.
After their game of beer pong had ended the northside team winning thanks to Kevin who had a hidden talent. They moved on to play another game but this time it was shot pong. "how the hell is anyone supposed to get the ball into a that tiny thing" Betty scoffed after missing once again. "it's possible okay" Fangs said as he shot and missed once again. even Kevin who was the superstar of the last game had missed all of his shots. "okay new rule" Toni said getting frustrated. "when the song ends we all just down the shots" she continued. "i'm cool with that" Veronica said dancing to the song that was playing, clearly she was starting to get a little drunk by now. everyone else also agreed so when Feels like home by Sigala ended. They all started to take the shots as fast as they could. "Fuck yea!" Sweet Pea yelled as his team finished their shots first.
"next challenge is tomorrow, now we just drink and enjoy the night" Fangs said grabbing Kevin's hand pulling him aside towards the couch to make out which caused the rest of the group tho hang out in the kitchen. Toni started to make drinks for the rest woith Veronica.

A couple hours later Betty and Jughead had stumbled upstairs while veronica was passed out on the kitchen table where Toni, Cheryl and Sweet Pea were still chatting and drinking. Kevin and Fangs had made it up the their room by now.
"alright ladies, I better go to sleep, im exhausted." Sweet Pea said getting up. "hey don't forget your roomie" Toni said laughing. " yeahh, I should probably carry her up." Sweet Pea said picking Veronica up and taking her upstairs.
"how about you princess, tired yet?" Toni asked making Cheryl blush once again. "yeah i'm ready for bed" Cheryl said yawning . "you're cute when you blush" Toni slurred as they headed upstairs. "it's all your fault y'know, calling me princess and babe and stuff like that." Cheryl said giggling a little.
"noted" Toni said smiling as she was taking her clothes off and crawled under the blankets. Cheryl followed her lead and took her clothes off before entering the bed. "you're hot" Toni said as she snuggled up next to Cheryl. "says the one with the abs of a god" Cheryl whispered hoping that Toni didn't hear after realizing she said it out loud. "they're not that good" Toni said yawning , she had definitely heard. "I think i'm falling for you" Toni slurred right before falling asleep. "me too" Cheryl whispered to already asleep Toni who had her arms wrapped around Cheryl, before falling asleep herself.

A/N
I was drunk writing this so don't judge me 😎✌️
-J