Next Morning

The next morning, well more like afternoon Toni woke up next to a sleeping Cheryl. Surprisingly enough she wasn't hangover, it was more likely that she would still be slightly drunk.
Cheryl was facing away from Toni, the blankets she had had on her had shifted off her body to reveal her almost naked body. Toni couldn't stop staring at the redhead, and was finding it hard to resist staring at her ass in the red lacy underwear. "stop staring at my ass" Cheryl mumbled as she started to wake up, she could feel Toni's eyes on her, she wasn't sure if Toni actually was staring at her ass but took a lucky guess. She had noticed Toni's eyes lingering on her behind more times that she could count, it didn't bother her at all she loved knowing how easily she could distract the serpent just by walking infront of her. "no can do" Toni said putting her hand on Cheryl's ass and giving it a light squeeze as she moved closer to the redhead and started kissing her back to her neck. "mhmm" Cheryl let out a soft moan as she felt Toni's lips starting to suck on her neck. "I really wanna fuck you right now" Toni whispered between kisses in a low raspy voice that caused Cheryl to gasp as Toni squeezed her ass once more. This time a little harder. "mhmm you like that baby?" Toni asked raising her eyebrows after seeing Cheryl's reaction. Cheryl moaned as a response, she loved it when Toni was being rough, secretly she hoped that Toni would be even rougher with her, but she didn't want to voice it to Toni because she was slightly afraid on how she would react. "I asked you a question" Toni said in a dominantly making Cheryl gulp. She could feel the wetness between her legs making her underwear stick to her core.
"y-yes" Cheryl moaned suddenly feeling Toni's hands around her waist pulling her so she was now on all fours on the bed with Toni behind her admiring her ass. "pl- please, Toni" Cheryl stuttered as she felt Toni's hands travel to her thighs. Toni quickly pulled Cheryl's underwear off and unhooked her bra letting it fall under her. Cheryl felt toni's hand move up on her inner thigh towards where she needed it the most almost reaching Cheryl's wet folds when she moved it back down while kissing Cheryl's neck. Her other hand going around to cheryl's front to her chest. giving Cheryl's nipple attention by gently massaging it. "stop teasing" Cheryl said desperate to feel Toni's fingers inside her. Which caused Toni to grip Cheryl's nipple hard as she said "i'm the one in charge here"
"mhmmm" Cheryl moaned to the pleasure she got from Toni's rough grip on her nipple. "you like it rough, don't you baby?" Toni asked as she realized how much Cheryl was enjoying the moment. Cheryl was a moaning mess under Toni's touch desperately needing more. "yes daddy" she let slip out between moans as toni had continued to play roughly with her nipple while sucking onto her neck. Toni went weak on her knees hearing Cheryl call her daddy, starting to move her hand up to where Cheryl needed it the most. She put two fingers inside of the redhead who was soaking wet and started to thrust her fingers in and out of Cheryl in a fast pace making Cheryl moan louder. "ohh fuck, daddy, fuck" She moaned probably louder than she should've. Toni kept going at her pace and moved her other hand down from Cheryl's chest and started circling around her clit making the moans louder. "faster daddy" Cheryl moaned out. Toni was happy to oblige and started moving her fingers faster in and out, every now and them curling them up. Toni moved her other hand away from Cheryl's clit to her ass slapping it hard enough to leave a red print on it which made Cheryl moan loud as she dropped down so her face was now on the pillow not being able to hold herself up anymore as she moaned loudly "oh- fuck daddyohh"
"you like that baby" Toni asked as she spanked her again, a little harder than before. "ye- yes daddy, oh- fuck, i'm gonna cum fuck" Cheryl moaned loudly as she got closer to her climax. Toni moved her hand back to Cheryl's clit as she started to thrust faster into the moaning mess that Cheryl was. and with few more hard thrusts and a curl of Toni's fingers Cheryl came screaming Toni's name with her whole body shaking from the pleasure she was in and collapsed on her stomach panting coming down from the intense orgasm she had. Toni laid down next to her smiling like a fool "that was so hot babe" Toni said with her hand on Cheryl's back. "that was amazing" Cheryl said still a little out of breath and turned to her side to face Toni.
"so... daddy?" Toni asked smirking knowing that the redhead would get embarrassed. Cheryl's face went red and she buried it on her pillow trying to hide from Toni. "don't worry babe, it almost made me cum just hearing you call me daddy, you should do it more often, it was extremely hot."  Cheryl looked up from the pillow her face still slightly pink, to see if Toni was serious.
Toni kissed Cheryl and smirked saying
" we should probably go downstairs sounds like everyone else is up"
That was when Cheryl realized that there was music playing loudly. "oh my god" She said as she realized that everyone had probably heard them and that's why the music was so loud. her face went red once again. "don't worry princess, i'm sure they didn't hear much the music was turned up a little after we started." Toni said with a wink as she got up and headed to the bathroom. "wanna join me in the shower?" she asked as she turned the shower on. Cheryl quickly got up and headed to the bathroom, "it's my turn to make you feel good" She said as she entered the bathroom "Daddy" she added stepping into the shower.
"fuck that's hot" Toni said under hear breath as she followed Cheryl into the shower.