Fire up the night

The next day Cheryl woke up to a text from Toni
T: Good morning beautiful
Cheryl blushed reading the message
C: Good Morning indeed, how did you sleep?
T: Better than I have in ages, had an interesting dream too.
C: what was your dream about
T: let's just say you were in it
C: what, now I really wanna know what happened
T: maybe i'll tell you if you come over
C: I wish but I gotta go to work, I get off at 7 though. I could come by then.
T: sounds good to me. I'll probably be working but I can take a break for a pretty girl.
C: i'll see you then, I gotta get ready for work.
T:can't wait ;)

Cheryl made her way to work thinking about how is she going to be around Toni without giving in on sleeping with her. Cheryl wasn't the type to have casual fuck buddies, she wanted relationships, sure she would have the occasional one night stand but what she really wanted was to find her one and only and spend the rest of her days with them. She thought Toni could be that for her and hopefully Toni would understand that Cheryl wanted to wait on having sex with her.

After Cheryl had finished her shift she made her way to the bar to go see Toni. Once she arrived she saw Toni moving kegs around behind the bar. And damn she looked good doing it. She was wearing a black tank top so Cheryl could see her muscles flex as she was lifting the barrels. There was a few customers in the bar who were being served by Veronica.
"hey Cher" veronica said which made Toni turn around faster than the flash.
Toni put the Keg down and walked to Cheryl "Hey there princess" She said
giving Cheryl a hug "sorry, I'm a little sweaty from moving kegs around"
Cheryl gulped trying not to jump toni right there " it's okay, can we talk?"
"yeah of course, wanna go upstairs?"
" uhmm no i don't think that's a good idea" Cheryl said realizing that it would be easier to resist if there were other people around " we can just talk down here" she said pulling Toni into one of the booths in the corner.
"okay.., what's up Cherry?"
"I really like you Toni"
"I know we kinda established that last night remember?"
"I know just let me finish, I like you Toni, I just don't know what we are, I don't want to be just another fuck to you, I want a relationship, and I think we should hold off on having sex, I just want it to be special, if we ever get that far, I wanna take things slow. I know you don't do relationships, so I don't know where that really leaves us" Cheryl ranted as Toni smiles at her,
" you're cute." toni said to the redhead who was now staring at the table thinking that it would be over between her and Toni. "and where do you get the idea that I don't do relationships?"
"I heard you tell midge that you don't do relationships"
"oh. well it's not that i don't do relationships, I have nothing against having a relationship. I just haven't met anyone who I cared for enough to have a relationship with them. until now. and as for taking things slow. I can respect that. it might not like it but I'm willing to take things slow if that's what you want. I really like you Cheryl and I want things to work out for us."
Toni finished her rant and looked at Cheryl who had the biggest smile on her face. Her smile melted Toni.
"can I kiss you" Toni asked Cheryl who nodded and leaned in to kiss Toni.

"alright well now that we have this cleared out I have a question for you" Toni said looking at the redhead
"would you go out on a date with me?"
Toni asked with a smirk
"of course i'll go out wit you T." Cheryl said making Toni smile "are you free Tomorrow night?"
"yes" Cheryl said with a huge grin on her face. " awesome. I need to get back to work now. Veronica looks a little overwhelmed over there" Toni said nodding towards Veronica who now had a line of people waiting to get drinks. "you should stay and hang out here though, I like having something pretty to look at" Toni flirted as she got up and made her way back to the bar.

Cheryl decided to stay at the bar since she loved it there. She always felt safe knowing that Toni was in the same room. She didn't know why but there was comfort in the thought of having Toni around, it was one of the reasons she liked Toni so much. She made her feel safe.

After a couple hours Cheryl was sitting at one of the booths with Fangs who was taking a break when Toni came over to them.
"hey Fangs could you do me a favor? Sweets could use sone help with kicking those guys out."
Fangs nodded and got up to go help Sweet Pea who was struggling to get a huge guy out.
"what did they do to get kicked out?" Cheryl asked Toni who had sat down next to her.
"oh uhm I heard one of them talking about how he would take you home tonight to the other one"
"what? and you kicked them out because of that?" cheryl said with a laugh "it's not like I would've gone with him"
"I didn't want him talking to you"
Toni blushed.
"someone gets jealous easily, good to know" Cheryl smirked now knowing how to mess with Toni
"do you need to het back to work right away?, you haven't told me about your dream yet." Cheryl said remembering that Toni had had a dream about her
"oh that" Toni said licking her bottom lip before biting it. "that dream doesn't go well with us taking things slow"
"Oh really" Cheryl looked at Toni whose eyes were now filled with lust.
"tell me about it" Cheryl said with a smirk. "well there's this song called Fire up the night. it describes exactly what I did to you in my dream and uhmm yeah the song was actually in my dream playing in my head when it all happened it was really hot and kinda weird with my dream being fully based on a song" Toni said with a smirk on her face.
"I wanna hear this song" Cheryl said looking at Toni
"well I would play it for you but my headphones are upstairs and it's pretty loud here, we can go listen to it upstairs if you want"
"sounds good to me." Cheryl said getting up with Toni walking towards the stairs in the backroom. On their way Toni told Veronica "Hey Ronnie, i'll be right back" who gave the pair a look and said "alright, I should be good down here take your time"

Toni and Cheryl got to toni's apartment and toni hooked her phone into a speaker " This might be embarrassing for me but here it goes" She said as she pressed play and the song started playing
Woo Hoo
I just wanna say something to you alright?
Just hear me out.. hear me out
It was quarter past two when i started feeling blue
and if I tell the truth I was thinking about you

you left a little scar and i wonder where you are
As i climb in to my car
and I'm heading to the bar

and i'm just another lonely boy in a lonely world
and this I know is true
I close my eyes and I find you
and the dirty little things we do

In the middle of the night
when i dream of getting you
man my head is going crazy
thinking what i'd do to you
I'd rip off all your clothes
after breaking down the door
I'd make you beg for more
as I pin you to the floor
cause you'd be screaming
oh, oh, oh oh, oh, oh
Baby don't stop
No, no, no, no
Come fire up the night
make me feel alive
Fire up the night

"Oh" was all Cheryl could say. She was turned on by the thought of Toni pinning her to the floor, of all of it. She was kinda hoping that it had been her dream. "you were right" she said looking at Toni trying to resist of straddling her on the couch they were sitting on. "what do you mean" Toni said with a light blush on her cheeks, she didn't know how Cheryl would react to the song knowing that Toni's dream was based on the song.
"this definitely doesn't go with the theme of us going slow" Cheryl said biting her lip. Toni moved closer to Cheryl which lead to Cheryl quickly standing up " I think I should go home now, I don't think we can go slow if we're here alone" Cheryl said slightly hating herself for wanting to go slow because at this moment all she wanted was Toni. She couldn't let that happen especially since they had just talked about how they wouldn't sleep together right away. "as much as I don't want you to go but it might be for the best with our situation" Toni agreed even though she was clearly extremely frustrated. "i'll walk you downstairs, I should start getting ready to close anyways" Toni said as she walked behind Cheryl back to the bar
" damn that ass" Toni said under her breath "what was that" Cheryl asked with a laugh "did i say that aloud" Toni said with her wide open and getting a slight blush on her cheeks.
Cheryl Turned around and gave Toni a hug before walking out the door and making her way home.