what the hell

Waking up the next morning was hard for everyone in the group. They all slept well into the afternoon only getting up to take painkillers and to use the bathroom. Eventually their hunger got the best of them and they made their ways downstairs to the kitchen. Sweet Pea and Jughead were the first ones to make it down to the kitchen and start cooking. Soon after them Veronica and Fangs found their way as did Toni and Kevin. Cheryl came downstairs when breakfast was ready and Betty didn't get up at all. Jughead ended up taking a plate upstairs for her. They all ate in silence since everyone was extremely tired and hungover.

"I was thinking we could take a day off from the drinking since we still have four more days to go" Fangs said after he finished eating breakfast. "thank god." Veronica said. "I don't even wanna think about drinking right now" Toni said taking a sip of her coffee. Everyone nodding along agreeing that today the games would be put for a pause.

Jughead and Betty who had finally gotten out of bed joined the rest of the group in the living room where they were all laying around comfortably, Veronica asleep on one of the armchairs. "We decided to put the games on a hiatus for a day" Sweet Pea informed the two who hadn't been around for the conversation. "that's perfectly fine with me" Betty said as he sat to cuddle against Jughead on the couch.

the group sat around for a couple hours until they all were starting to feel better, less hungover and more like their normal selves. "I don't know about you guys but we're gonna go take a nap" Fangs said as he and Kevin went to their bedroom. 

"who ended up winning the game last night" Cheryl asked, everyone had seemed to forgotten about the game of the previous night where they were supposed to build pyramids out of beer cans. "Honestly I forgot all about that, I'll go take a look" Toni said getting up walking towards the room they had set the tables for the pyramids. Toni started laughing as she walked into the room, Veronica, Cheryl, Sweet Pea, Jughead and Betty all followed her in after hearing her laugh and cracked up themselves when they saw two tables with two messy piles of cans and the floor filled with empty cans. "i guess we got a bit clumsy" Veronica said laughing " we'll it'll be a tie so no points for anyone Northside still winning" Sweet Pea said shaking his head.

Soon after that Betty and Jughead headed for a walk, saying something about wanting to enjoy the nature, which was understandable since they all lived in new york where you didn't find the kind of lakes and forest they had around here. Meanwhile Sweet Pea, Toni, Veronica and Cheryl decided to go relax in the hot tub.
Sweet Pea and Veronica changed into their swimsuits quickly while Toni and Cheryl got the hot tub ready before heading to change.
"you know, it's hard to keep my hands off you when your ass looks so damn good in that bikini" Toni said eyeing Cheryl up and down while she stood in front of the mirror fixing her hair. "oh really?" Cheryl said raising her eyebrow as she moved towards Toni to straddle her. Toni's hands quickly moved to Cheryl's back as she sat on her lap with her arms laying on Toni's shoulders. "mhmm" Toni said biting her lip before pulling Cheryl in for a kiss. "Pea and Vee are waiting for us in the hot tub" Cheryl said when she noticed Toni's hands move on her back to where her bikini top was tied in the back. "they won't miss us they have each other" Toni said as she moved to kiss Cheryl's neck. Cheryl let out a quiet moan as Toni started sucking on her neck leaving marks as she moved her lips down on her body. "oh what the hell" Cheryl said as she leaned towards making Toni fall on her back on the bed. Cheryl felt bad for ditching her friends but Toni was right they would be fine for a little just the two of them.
Toni untied Cheryl's bikini top and turned her over so she would be on top.
Kissing Cheryl from her neck down to her chest, sucking on her nipple as she moved her hand down her side. Cheryl's hand pulling Toni's hear as she sucked harder, Cheryl moaning at the sensation. "I need more" Cheryl said between moans. Toni moved her body lower placing kisses down Cheryl's body until she reached the bottom of the bikini, slowly pulling it down with her hands. Toni placed her head between Cheryl's thighs, letting out a moan as she tasted Cheryl. Toni's started licking Cheryl's clit moving her tongue in different ways, making Cheryl even more wet, and moan louder, Toni moved back up placing kisses on Cheryl's body as she did so all the way up to Cheryl's lips, while pressing down her thigh to Cheryl's clit.
Cheryl could taste herself on Toni's lips, She needed her, more than just the pressure of Toni's thigh between her legs. She leaned in to toni's ear as she moaned whispering "I need you to fuck me daddy" Toni loved it when Cheryl would call her daddy, it made her want Cheryl more in ways that she never thought she would want anyone, it became more of a need to fuck Cheryl senseless. Toni Moved her hand down to replace her thigh and pressed down on Cheryl with the palm of her hand when she slipped two fingers easily into Cheryl who was dripping wet. "ohh" Cheryl gasped as she felt Toni's fingers enter her moving slowly in and out. "Faster daddy" Cheryl said and Toni's picked up the pace of her Thrusts.
"that feel good baby?" Toni whispered into Cheryl's ear as her eyes rolled into the back of her head from the pleasure.
Cheryl moaned her eyes shut and her back arching she was already getting close. "I asked you a question" Toni said slowing her fingers down waiting for an answer, she loved to tease the girl. "yes daddy" Cheryl moaned and Toni started to thrust her fingers faster making Cheryl moan louder. "harder daddy" Cheryl moaned starting to get close again. Toni added a finger and started to go faster making Cheryl moan louder as she got closer to her climax. "ohh fuck daddy" Cheryl moaned loudly as she came hard her back arching on the bed with Toni's fingers still inside her slowing down as she helped her ride out her orgasm.
Toni removed her fingers bringing them to her mouth to lick them clean, She laid down next to Cheryl who was still panting coming down from the orgasm. "so how about that hot tub" Toni asked with a smirk kissing her girlfriend who was smiling with her eyes closed laying on the bed.
"hopefully you didn't wake Fangs and Kevin" Toni said getting up. "If I did it's your fault" Cheryl said sitting up starting put her bikini back on.

"took you long enough" Veronica said with a knowing smirk on her face when Cheryl and Toni finally made it to the hot tub. "oh shut up V" Cheryl said rolling her eyes as she got into the pool. "damn Topaz, you sure like to mark your territory" Sweet Pea smirked noticing the marks on Cheryl's neck and chest earning a hit on the shoulder from Toni who had sat next to him. "you sure hit hard for being that tiny.." Sweet Pea said rubbing her shoulder.

wrote the smut in this bc i couldn't think of anything.. im not good at writing i've been doing this out of boredom mostly but i'm usually pretty busy working and stuff like that but yeahh idk if i'm gonna keep writing but we'll see ✌️

-J