Chapter 2

"Uhhhh," I groaned as I shook my head, trying to clear the fogginess that claimed it. It took me a few moments to realize that I was suspended high up in the air by silver chains. The only light in the room was coming from above me but I couldn't see the source. Most of the room was shrouded in shadows, all I could see was the floor below me, and that was very far away.

"Help, someone, anyone, please help me!" I cried out, hoping that I would be heard. With no idea where I was, or how I had gotten here, I could only hope that calling for help might improve my predicament.

"No one can hear you, fleshling," a voice came from the corner, it was very deep and deceiving sounding.

"You got the wrong person!" I yelled as I struggled, the chains clanging together.

"No, I'm pretty sure we have the right person, Lora Creed," the voice said.

"How does he know my name?" This was starting to get creepier by the second.

A tall figure stepped out of the shadows and I gasped slightly. The figure was over 30 feet tall and had shiny grey metal armor all over. His head looked like a bucket was on it and his eyes were a vibrant, glowing, red.

"W-what are y-you?" I stuttered, looking for the right words.

"Your captor and host. Now, I'm only going to ask this once, where is the relic?" Buckethead asked me.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I replied shakily. I was terrified of what he might do to me.

"Oh, I'm sure you do. I'll give you some time to think about what I want, if you don't tell me, well, I'll leave that to you to figure out, fleshling.

"Knockout! Make this prisoner feel welcome, she'll be staying awhile," Buckethead smirked. Then with his hands behind his back, he strolled out of the room and a red one walked in. His head was in between two halves of the front of a red sports car that made up his shoulders. His forearms were a car's side windows. He was so shiny, not a single scratch or imperfection could be seen on him. I could even see my own reflection. He was a bit shorter then Buckethead but was just as scary as him.

"You're him!" I exclaimed.

"I'm who?" He asked lifting a eyebrow. His voice was the same as the corner store guy's

"That guy at the corner store. Why did you captured me?" I asked. He started to laugh. "What? What's so funny?"

"You humans are so easy to fool, you get in a car with a complete stranger, and don't even question it." He laughed. I couldn't believe that I fell for it, going in a car with a stranger. But on the bright side, I was away from my guardian. I dropped the topic.

"But you were human, right?" That got to red robot laughing again.

"That was a holoform. It gives us the ability to blend in with your species easier and to be human size" He explained. He then undid my chains holding me up and grabbed me in his hand.

"Who is 'us'?" I asked.

"Decepticons," was all he said, and I didn't know what to make out of his answer.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He sighed.

"You ask to many questions. To your new cell. Lord Megatron will be interrogating you there," he explained. I didn't like the sound of that.

I looked to my left and saw four bots hanging upside down from the ceiling. They were all grey but all looked very different. The second one had half of a triceratops head on each shoulder for shoulder pads. The one in the front had a bottom jaw looking thing for his shoulder pads and was slightly larger then the rest. The third one had two sets of tall spikes on each side of its head that went down its back. The last one looked the coolest, in my opinion, with a cape like thing that didn't flip over and cover its head that went down its back. Knockout noticed me staring.

"Dinobots, Shockwave created them, very dangerous." He turned so I could no longer see them. They looked like they were prisoners, like me. I was lost in my thoughts when we arrived at my new cell.

"I suggest you get comfy, you'll be staying here awhile," And with that, I was left dangling from the ceiling in my chains, and all by myself in my new cell.

Elsewhere
"Optimus, there is a strange energy surge come from one of the houses near Jack's, and is heading toward... by the All spark!"

"What is it, old friend?" Optimus Prime asked.

"That energy surge just disabled the Nemisis' shields. We can track it now."

"What do you think it means?" Asked a femme voice. Optimus thought for a moment.

"It could just be a simple malfunction, but we must figure out what that energy surge did; it could be harmful to us," Optimus Prime said.

"We can also hit them hard and fast, they won't know what hit them," said a deep mech voice as he slammed both of his fists together.

"Ratchet, prepare the ground bridge. Autobots, transform and roll out!"

Meanwhile
"What do you mean the shields are down!" Megatron exclaimed.

"A power surge hit us Lord Megatron. It dropped our shields," a Vehicon said with no emotion.

"Well, get them back up! I don't want the Autobots knowing where we are, leaving us vulnerable to an attack!" He yelled at the trooper, his voice getting louder with each word that he spoke.

"Yes Lord Megatron." The Vehicon ran off to go fix the shields. Megatron growled, clearly angry.

"I want that fleshling to have double the guards. I'm not taking any risks," Megatron commanded.

Lora's P.O.V
I struggled against my chains, I wanted out so badly. It felt like days had passed, but really it had only been a few hours. My mouth was parched and my lips cracked and dry, my stomach was growling non stop too, very mad that it wasn't getting any food.

"Relic? What relic was he talking about. I own nothing that could possible be a relic, could I?" I started racking my brain. "What do I have that could be a relic? Nothing, absolutely nothing. If they really thought I had the relic they wanted, they are going to be quite disappointed." Then, who I think was the one called Megatron, walked into the room, the door folding to allow him entrance.

"So, where is the relic, fleshling?" He asked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, I swear. Just please let me go!" I begged. A smile grew on his face and he started to undo the chains suspending me.

"This is how I'm going to get free," I thought. There was one chain holding me up and I started to squirm. The chain holding me came off, resulting in me free falling. I didn't think this far ahead in my plan. I mentally smacked myself for being so stupid.

I landed on a slanted surface not that far down. I wouldn't have hurt myself if I didn't land wrong on my left ankle. I cried out in pain as it twisted out from underneath me. I hated my weak ankles, always twisting wrong at the worst moments. I looked at my left ankle, to see what happened.

Normally it was just painful for a few seconds then it would go away. But unfortunately this time it was dislocated for sure. Megatron just stood there chuckling to himself the whole time, he didn't even try to catch me as I fell. Megatron pressed a button on the side of the table and I was restrained. I struggled against my new bonds but gave up quickly, my ankle protesting.

Megatron reached down to grab something, but then stopped and cocked his head as if he was listening to something. His eyebrows shot up and his pupils went really tiny. His face then turned to an angry look.

"I'll finish this later," he growled, his pointed teeth showing. He left the room and I was alone again in my dark and miserable cell.