Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?

Start from the beginning

"I hope he does keep a sharp eye on them, I'm worried they're gonna attract the Ministry of Magic's attention and that won't be good."

"I wouldn't worry about it besides, Seiji will do his best to keep them off your back."

I looked away from Randolph when he said this and I thought to myself.

'That's what troubles me... I still don't know what Seiji is hiding from me nor do I know why I was given those three dragon sages in the first place, whatever it is, Seiji had his reasons for doing so, for now, I'll have to keep my guard up, the wind is blowing a dangerous aura in our direction... does this mean my old man is coming after me and the sages?'

3RD PERSON POV

Once Keira headed back to the dorms to study, the sages flew around the Academy and they could sense danger nearby and it was getting closer. Zadra looked down and he saw Ivan leading his guildmates and some of the dragon trappers.

"Uh oh, it's them!"

"We better go and warn Keira about this."

Naxlon said before he took off with Zadra and Irseith following him. Ivan looked up and he could sense the sages were nearby but they had vanished.

"Looks like they've gone to warn Keira, no matter, we'll be showing our faces soon enough, Salem, you and your friends get going and bring the dragon trappers with you as well."

"Yes, sir."

Salem said as he and his allies followed him along with the dragon trappers.

In the Ministry of Magic's medic's industry, Hakko healed another one of her patients and they thanked her before they left the room. Hakko sighed a little and then she started to sense dark magic in the distance. Hakko looked out of the window and then Leila came into the room.

"You sense it too, don't you?"

"I do and there's only one person who I can think of who's showing off this aura."

"So do I, go and get ready, You, Seiji and I are heading back to the Academy, Ivan is about to make his move."

"All right."

Hakko said as she left the room to get ready to leave. Hakko stopped in her tracks and she said to Leila.

"Before we do, can you send a message to these people, we're gonna need all the help we can get."

Hakko said as she gave a list of the names of the people who should help them. Leila smirked at this and she said to her.

"So after all this time, you want them help."

"Of course, like I said, we're gonna need all the help we can get."

Hakko said with a smirk before she left to get ready. Back in the Academy, The rest of the tamers were becoming uneasy as the presence of Dark magic slowly approaches.

KEIRA'S POV

I knew something didn't feel right in the air and then I stopped what I was doing and I left the dorms. Kagura and Yukino were already outside and then Yukino said to me.

"Did you sense it?"

"I sense it all right, I hope the dragon sages are all right."

Speaking of the sages, they came flying towards us and then they landed on the ground.

"Keira, your father is on his way and that's not all, he's got dragon trappers!"

"Dragon trappers?!"