❣30_"Please Don't stop the Music!"❣

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

🎉My goal through the process of making this book was to hit 30 chapters and I did!🎉 This is why I made this section awesome and different.🎶You have to play the music when I point it out. And the mucic will follow smoothly. 🎶

The first song is normal. You can play it until you have to change it to the song at the top⬆.

.......

“Okay, everyone know the plan?” I look to everyone as we all sit in the limo ready to get off. With a nod of a head I make my way out.

The soft green grass touches my boots as I make my way towards the forest entrance. Coming closer the leaves glow beautifully as the lights cascade around them, making an arch over the entrance. “Woah. That’s a lot.” We all stop in our tracks, as about eight Security guards stand at the entrance and many others around it. “Okay well lets just hope for the best.” I nod to Mathew. Leading the way in.

On the outskirts of this forest there is a big round grassy area where trees once stood. Now it is set up with tables and chairs on one side and the other are lights and people dancing to the song Get lose.

Many walk everywhere from the food tables to the shadows of the forest trees. I smile as I see everyone happy and dancing in all types of outfits.

“Come on.” Pulling us out of our admiration, Marcus leads us to the tables full of food. I smile as one of the workers gives us each a plate. I decide on Rice and beans. My Mexican roots peaking out.

Sitting closest to the people dancing seems like a good idea at first but then the music gets super loud that I can’t hear myself think. Oh well.

We eat while saying hi to people we know from school. Marcus nudges me. I turn my head to look at him, a spoon in my mouth. He chuckles. “You should go out and dance, you look very interested.” I chew my food.

“Ya right, I bet she can’t even draw a damn crowd.” I turn to look at Mathew with a glare on my face. “What? Your carrying a damn knife.” I give him a what the hell does that have to do with anything look. “Okay, okay. How about this, I’ll give you 20 bucks if you can draw at least one persons attention while your dancing.” I chew my delicious food contemplating it. While mischief plays in my mind. “What happens if she draws more then one person in?” Mathew looks to Kate. “Then she will get those 20 bucks.” I roll my eyes as Kate hits him on the head. I sigh. “I don’t know guys.”

Mathew grins. “Chicken.” This gets my attention. Keeping my face neutral I get up. “Fine, I’ll do it. But on one condition.” Curiosity shows on all of there faces. “That if I win, you will dance with Jules. AND!” I get close to Marcus and whisper in his ear. “Take her on a date.” I get up waiting for his response. He blushes slightly. “Fine.” I grin. I fix my dress confidently making my way to the dance floor. Passing a shit load of people I finally get to the center.

Shit just got real. I take out my phone and text the DJ. Yes of course I know the DJ, he goes to school with us. I look up to see if he received it. He smiles, nodding.

(Change the song. Make sure to load it, if you have slow internet. Read this section carefully but fast but not too fast. Once you hit a lyrical quote stop and wait for the music to hit that part. Then continue on with the story. The song should end when you hit the bottom of the chapter, although it may take a little while. Anyways enjoy the awesome song.)

Suddenly the music changes. “Please don’t stop the Music” I smile as Riri gets me in my feels. I throw my hands clapping with the song. Moving just a little and stiff. I stop and turn to where Mathew and the rest are. Mathew is laughing and Marcus holds a smirk as if he knows what I’m doing.

“It’s getting late. I’m making my way over to my favorite place. I got to get my body moving, shake the stress away. I wasn’t looking for nobody when you looked my way. Possible candidate, yeah. Who knew, that you’d be up here lookin’ like you do. Your making staying over here impossible. Baby I must say your aura is incredible. If you don’t have to go, don’t.”

“Do you know what you’ve just started.” Finally getting to the good part. Everyone and everything stars to move in slow motion. I stand for a moment pretending to look awkward in a full on movement of the others. Suddenly I curve my body slowly getting into the beat. Every hip movement beautifully.

“I wanna to take you away. Let’s escape into the music DJ let it play.” I raise my hands to the rhythm. Bringing them down my face and to my body. I get low as many turn to cheer me on. Hitting the floor and bringing myself is what draws a circle of people cheering and dancing. I block it all out. Focusing on the rhythm of the beat. “Please don’t stop the, please don’t stop music.” A ginger headed guy gets closer wanting to dance with me. I smile and shake my head. “Lets escape into the music, DJ let it play. I just can’t refuse it, like the way you do this. Keep on rocking to it.”

Still into the rhythm I turn pointing my finger towards Marcus who has his mouth hanging open. I call to him. “Baby are you ready cause it’s getting close.” He makes his way slowly over to me. I smirk. “What goes on between us no one has to know. This is a private show, oh.” He reaches me and knowing fair well what comes next we follow every part of the lyrics. “Your hands around my waist. Just let the music play. We’re hand in hand chest to chest and now we’re face to face. I wanna take you away. Let’s escape into the music DJ let it play.” I was so focused that I didn’t even realize how good Marcus dances. He follows and wedges into me so perfectly. I sigh as I know this bliss has to come to an end.

(Music still playing but you can read it slowly. Takes a while.)

Everyone comes in, crowding us again. This is our cue. We dance pretending that we just want to go everywhere but instead make our way to a corner of the forest. I see the school through the shadows. We are so lucky the guard left to the bathroom. “Please don’t stop the music.” Continuing on dancing I take a quick peek at our friends still at the table. Through all the colorful lights I see Kate and Jules raise their hands in a thumbs up. I smile. Mathew is no where to be seen. Which is good as he had to keep watch on that guard.

I slip my hand through Marcus’s, feeling the warmth spread through me. I look up at him as we still dance, not exhausted at all. I tug him to say it’s time. We look around making sure there is no one around, then continue on. We slip out to the other side of the trees. Suddenly Marcus grabs me and hides us behind a tress as another guard comes around checking the perimeter. We are so lucky it’s night time or we would have been screwed. Finally he leaves and me and Marcus sigh in relief.

I look down at the road and then back up to the school which is going to be hard to get in. “Please don’t stop the music.” The faint sound of the song ends leaving us set to go.