❣28_Reese's Pieces❣

Friday Morning
....

The sweet taste of chocolate and peanut butter, mixed in my mouth making me see rainbows. “I got popcorn, but apparently you already have your Reese’s Pieces.” I look to Marcus to see him sit down on the lounge seat next to me. I relax into the seat making sure I have my Ice Tea and more boxes of Reese’s. “Yup and I ain’t sharin.” He chuckles as I grab the control, dimming the lights and pressing play.

I had made a promise to Marcus to watch a movie with him in my home theater. Today was the last day we could do it. Tomorrow was war and once we solved everything, Marcus would leave and I would be free. These are the last moments I would get with him. Chewing my candy I relax and watch the awesome action movie.

Nearing the end of the action movie Marcus speaks up. “I know we are going together anyways, but I just wanted to ask you personally if you, if you…” I pop a Reese’s into my mouth letting him continue. “If you would go with me as my date and not your guardian to the party.” I pause my candy eating half way and see that he is slightly blushing. I can also feel my heart beat, hopefully he can’t. “Chaaaannnneeelllll deaarrrr!!!” I spring up as Kate and Jules walk in the theater holding shopping bags and looking like they just rolled out of bed. “I hope you don’t mind, We let ourselves in.” I smile as they hug me. They look to Marcus who is still perched in his seat eating Popcorn and looking at the credits as if they are so entertaining. “Hey, hey! Marcus!” Marcus looks up at Kate like what the hell is your problem. “Me?” He points at himself. I try hiding my smile. “Yes you, who else is named Marcus in this room.” He shrugs, going back to watching the screen. “Omg why do men never listen.” She whispers to me and Jules. We glance at each other, holding in a laugh. Kate suddenly stomps over to where I was sitting, grabs the remote and turns off the movie. Then goes and stands in front of Marcus. “Boy you better get your butt out of here before I kick it.” She pauses staring him down. “Shouldn’t you be going to the boys house anyways. Don’t you see I’m trying to prepare my girl so she can look fabulous. Do you want to ruin that? Because if you do I will-“ Marcus gets up. “Okay, okay I get it I’m going.”

He walks around her to me. “Thanks for the movie.” I smile pulling him in for a hug, which he didn’t expect. Before I let go, I say, “Yes.”

“Okay you’ve had your moment now shooo!” I smile as Marcus lets go making his way out the door with a grin.

I release the wide smile I was trying to hide. “Aww it was about time.” My sudden smile disappears. “Huh, What do you mean? Nothing has and is going to happen between me and Marcus.” My rambling makes them smile. “Okay fine he asked me to be his date for the party and yes I like him, but you know he’s leaving so it won’t work.” They sigh letting it go as they know they aren’t going to win.

We make ourselves out the door and into my room to prepare. “By the way, nice house.”

......................................................

I know peeps, one of the shortest chapters but I wanted it simply and nice. It's more focused on the relationship of Marcus and Chanel.

🤔Question:🤔
I haven't asked cause I forgot but Do you guys ship Chanel and Marcus?

My Response:
Fuckin ya! (Excuse my language)