Fifty Shades Of Parker (pt. 2)

***WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. It's towards the end. (The ending became so smutty, I'm so sorry😂.) The beginning parts of this is pretty PG, I guess. Enjoy and thank you for supporting the book!***

      Michelle awoke to a bright morning. She felt a foreign type of comfort on the bed she slept on. She looked around her and realized that this wasn't her room at all. She looked under the sheets and found that she was still fully clothed, but they weren't the clothes she wore yesterday. MJ looked at the bedside table only to find a pill and a glass of water that had a note that said "Drink Me". She did what the note said. A few seconds later, Peter entered the room, sweaty. He wore a gray sweatshirt that had sweat marks on it, a matching pair of gray shorts, and sneakers. He removed both of his earphones and put his phone on his desk. He was probably out for a run, Michelle thought.

  "Good morning, Michelle." He said, taking a big gulp of water. She bit her lip. "How are you feeling?"

  "Good." She nodded. "Can I just ask.. did we...?"

  "No. No, we didn't." He said.

  "Oh. How was I last night though? I can't remember anything."

  "Well, you puked, a lot. And I changed you into your sleepwear." He sat on the chair in front of her.

  "So you saw... everything?"

  "Pretty much, yeah." He waited for a response but she didn't answer.

  "Where did you sleep, then?" Peter responded by gesturing over to the couch. She nodded.

  "Well I hope you feel better now."

  "Yeah, actually I do."

  "You should get changed." He pointed over to the shopping bag full of clothes. "I asked Jack to buy them for you. I hope you like them. He said this suits your style."

  "Who's Jack?"

  "My driver."

  "Well, please thank him for me."

  "I will." He paused, then continued on, giving Michelle a look. "You know, if you were mine, you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week."

  "What?" She asked, confused.

  "I gotta go take a shower." He said, going into the bathroom.

  "Why am I here, Peter?" She finally asked.

  "Because I'm incapable of leaving you alone." He said seriously.

  "Then don't." She softly said.

  "Listen to me," He sat on the bed beside her. "I don't do romance. My tastes are very... singular. You wouldn't understand."

  "Enlighten me, then." He caressed her cheek as she dug herself into his palm. He leaned in but didn't kiss her. Then he pulled away. He left the room, leaving her confused.

      Minutes later, she got up and got dressed in the bathroom. She was surprised to see him back in the room, typing something in his laptop.

  "Hi." She said.

  "You look beautiful."

  "Jack has good taste." He stood up and went in front of her.

  "What are you doing later?"

  "I'm working, I guess."

  "I'll let Jack pick you up then." He caressed her cheek once more. "I'd love to kiss you."