Promposal

Peter and Michelle have been dating for about 2 months now, and prom was coming up real quick. But Peter had no idea how to ask MJ to go with him. He wanted it to be special, one that she will never forget.

      He asked if Ned had already asked someone for prom and he proudly said "yes".

  "Let me guess, it's Betty, isn't it?" Peter asked.

  "Yep." Ned and Betty have been dating longer than MJ and Peter have. He was so happy for Ned, but he needed his help for this promposal he's gonna create for Michelle. Betty insisted if she could help too.

* * *

      One normal school day, Michelle Jones entered the campus not knowing what's about to happen next. As she opened her locker and organized her things for first period, the P.A. system had announced for everyone to go to the courtyard and immediately because Spiderman was expecting a certain someone. 2 weeks in while Peter and MJ started dating, he confessed that he indeed was Spiderman and she said she knew about it from the very beginning.

MJ closed her locker and headed outside, swerving her way to get there first before it becomes packed.

      To everyone's surprise, Peter swung down onto the courtyard and shouted "Michelle Jones!". She went up to him and he removed his mask while Ned and Betty carried an illustration board behind him saying 'Will you go to prom with me?' with the 'o' for 'prom' as the Spiderman logo. MJ looked around at all the other students filming.

  "Michelle Jones, my sweet sweet MJ, will you go to prom with me?" Peter asked.

  "I'd be honored." She said. Peter pulled her in using his web and dipped her for a kiss.

  "I love you." He said, putting his arm around her waist.

  "I love you too, more than you'll ever know." said MJ, putting her arm around him. Ned and Betty high-fived behind them.

  "Damn, Parker! You really rented Spiderman's suit and his web shooters just for a freaking promposal?! Talk about effort, man!" said Flash, clapping. Peter was really surprised that Flash complimented him for the first time ever.

      MJ and Peter shared another kiss once again, not really caring about all the cheers and clapping and cameras on them. It was just the two of them, in an empty courtyard.