Mr. Parker Will See You Now (pt. 1)

**Don't worry y'all. This doesn't have mature content yet. Part 2 definitely does.**

      It's been 6 years since Tony Stark had passed away in their final battle with Thanos. And during all these years, Peter Parker had been the one to take over Stark Industries.

Michelle Jones on the other hand is now working with the local news channel. She interviews popular and influential people and the writers later put the info she gained in their broadcasts and whatnot.

      She walked into the Avengers building, where the new generation of the team were currently living in. She approached the girl in the desk near the entrance.

  "Umm, excuse me?" She said, gaining the girl's attention.

  "Yes, how may I help you?"

  "Yeah, hi. Umm, I'm here to interview Mr. Parker."

  "Alright, let me ring you in." The girl turned towards the phone. "Sir, your 10 o'clock is here." Michelle waited for a bit then the girl hung up. "Mr. Parker will see you now."

      MJ entered the elevator. Right outside Peter's office, she took a deep breath. They were close once upon a time, which felt so long ago. But they soon fell apart. She always regretted not telling him she liked him. She's moved on since then though, but there was a little part of her that didn't, which was what made her nervous to come here in the first place.

She finally pushed the glass doors open then regretted it right away. Wanting to turn back, she tripped in the doorway, catching the attention of the new and improved Peter Parker.

  "Are you okay?" He went over to her, helping her up. She kept her head down low, avoiding his gaze.

  "Yeah, yeah I'm alright." Accidentally, she met eyes with him. She couldn't pull away. And neither could he. A few moments later, they found that they were staring at each other. Peter broke the silence with an *ahem*.

  "So," He started, pulling away from her. "Have a seat, please."

Michelle fumbled with her things as she sat down the chair. She realized she hadn't brought a pencil.

  "Ahh," She said, pointing at the pencils on Peter's desk.

  "Oh." He gave her one as he sat down on the wooden coffee table in front of her. She skimmed through the questions on the sheet of paper she had. Their interview was going well so far. Until one question came up.

  "Are you gay?" She asked, now only realizing what she had said. He chuckled.

  "Excuse me?"

  "I.. uhh.." She looked down on her cheat sheet and cursed to herself under her breath.

  "Listen," He leaned closer to her face, which startled her. "Just ask me anything you want. Don't look at the questions. Ask me what you want to know." His voice turned her on. It was cooler and more suave than the last time Michelle heard him. She gulped.

  "Umm," She inhaled through her nose then exhaled through her mouth. Then when she was ready, she looked up at him. Their faces were mere inches away from the other. She felt herself shake a bit. "What have you been doing all this time? The time you were gone? The times you skipped school? You never once told anybody the truth, except Ned of course."

  "The Stark Internship."

  "No," Her expression turned serious. "You told me to ask you my questions, now I'm telling you to answer them honestly. Please?" Peter sighed.