Kissing Booth

Peter and Ned were assigned to make a booth for the upcoming school fair. The school board had announced that which ever booth raised the most funds wins their contest. The two had thought of so many already like the typical jail booth or ring toss booth. They needed to google popular booths that were used for school fairs and the top 1 on the list was a kissing booth. Easily enough, they were given permission to create the said booth.

      Peter had been crushing on MJ ever since Liz moved to Oregon. He thought of this booth as a way to be able to tell her how he feels and as well as kissing her right on the spot. Him and Ned asked her if she could work the booth and she said that she would think about it.

      The two boys also had to ask a bunch of a-listers to work the booth so that a lot of people would be interested to go there. And they really needed to get Peter Adams, the hottest jock in the whole campus. And so they did, but once he saw that a bunch of "weird girls" wanted kiss him, he backed out.

  "Shoot. What are we gonna do now?" asked Ned in a panicked tone.

  "I guess I'll pretend to be him?" asked Peter, half-sure about what he was gonna do.

  "Are you for real? Nobody's gonna believe you!" Ned whisper-shouted.

  "It's the only way."

  "Ugh, fine!"

Peter went up in front and put on the blindfold.

  "As promised, next up is Peter!" Ned said as he changed the sign from 'Chris' to 'Peter'.

  "Umm, that is not Peter Adams!" said the girl in the front of the line.

  "I know, because that's Peter Parker." said Ned confidently.

  "Ugh. What a rip-off." said the girl, throwing away her ticket. Other girls did the same when they saw the wrong Peter up there. The line was now completely empty, until a girl with long brown locks wearing a red dress walked up to the front.

  "I guess I'm up next." MJ said, giving Ned her ticket. She went up to where Peter stood and stopped when she was in front of him.

Peter was grinning even though he didn't know who it was, he didn't really hear her voice, but Ned did. He jumped up and down in excitement. Michelle slowly leaned in and locked lips with Peter.

      They both felt all the stares the other people gave them while they kissed. Peter wanted to know so badly whoever gave him his first kiss. MJ seemed to have read his mind and she slowly removed his blindfold. He was amazed at how she looked tonight. Her hair was down (which was very unusual) and wasn't in her usual ponytail, and she wore a red sunday dress with a shoulder bag slung over her shoulder. She looked from Peter's lips to his eyes repeatedly while she bit her lip.

  "Hi." she said. Peter was blushing so hard, his whole face was redder than MJ's dress. And before he could say a word, she pulled him in again for another kiss. Everyone around them cheered.

      For the rest of the fair, Peter and MJ hung out and explored all the booths together, hands interlaced wherever they went. Peter even ended up driving MJ home. Once they arrived at her house, he walked her up to the front door.

  "Today was probably the best day of my life." MJ blurted out.

  "Yeah, mine too. I guess we should.. hang out again sometime." Peter nervously said.

  "I'd like that. Thanks, Peter. Y'know, for driving me home."

  "Yeah.. yeah, no problem." MJ said goodnight and gave him yet another kiss. Then, she entered her house leaving Peter breathless.