Movie Extras

Peter, MJ, Ned, and Jason walked together to the bookstore after school. On their way there, they saw a movie set.

  "Ooh! What movie are they filming?" asked Ned. Jason took out his phone and took pictures of the setup, as well as the main actors there.

  "Do you know those two guys?" MJ asked. All of them shook their heads. "But then why are you taking pictures of them, Jason?"

  "Why not? I'll upload these on the internet and they'll go viral. Their fans will go crazy. The internet will tell us who they are."

  "They're literally in front of the bookstore!" Peter exclaimed.

  "Let's just say 'Excuse me' and they'll let us through." Ned suggested. They walked on over to the setup of the camera crew and asked everyone if they could go through and go in the bookstore. The director allowed them if they agreed to be extras for their film.

  "Hold up," Jason started. "Are we getting paid or...?"

  "Yes of course! Uhh.. 10 dollars each?" The director pointed at all of them.

  "10 bucks just to be an extra? Heck yeah!" said Jason. "Come on guys!"

  "Well.. it won't hurt to just be an extra, right?" said MJ nervously.

  "Okay okay so, you two," The director pointed at Ned and Jason. "The both of you are talking about something. Any kind of topic." They both nodded at his instructions. "And the two of you... hmm.." He looked over at Peter and Michelle and rubbed his chin. "The two of you could be a couple making out in the corner." Both of their faces went red. They were going to back out when suddenly the director yelled, "...AND PLACES!"

      Peter pulled MJ into the corner and just stared at her. He didn't know what to do with his hands, how to kiss her, how to do anything. She didn't know either. The director noticed their struggle and he approached them.

  "Have you two ever kissed before?" He asked. They shook their heads. He turned his attention towards Peter first. "Okay so, you put your left hand on her waist. There you go. And then you put your other hand on her neck. Okay, great. And then you," He then put his attention towards MJ. "Put both of your arms around his neck. Great, exactly like that. And then you just kiss. Pin her on the wall. Kiss and kiss and kiss like there's no tomorrow." Peter processed that in his mind. He kept telling himself he could do this. So did MJ.

  "...AND ACTION!" Ths director said through his megaphone.

      Peter kissed Michelle vigorously while the main actors ran their lines. Eventually their tongues had met. Peter's kisses trailed off towards her neck and MJ put her hand on his hair and she moaned unexpectedly loud. Peter's lips had found themselves back on MJ's and their tongues had met once more.

  "..AND CUT!" The director said through his megaphone sometime later. The two slowly pulled away and just stayed there, in the same position, looking at each other eye-to-eye. Ned made a loud *ahem* noise causing the two to pull away from their position.

  "Great job, the four of you." said the director. He then gave each of them 10 dollars each and let them through the bookstore. MJ and Peter hadn't spoken a word to each other since the kiss. She crossed her arms while walking inside. Once they were in, Ned pulled Peter to a random aisle.

  "Damn, dude. You were really into that kiss, weren't you?" Ned teased, giggling.

  "This was a one-time thing! Besides, she doesn't even like me."

  "That kiss said otherwise. I saw the two of you french kissing over there, Peter."

  "Agreeing to be a part of that is just the worst decision I've made in my entire life."

  "Are you sure, Peter? I think that's a bit of an exaggeration there, dude."

  "Because of that incident, she won't even talk to me! And I don't think she ever will."

  "I think she enjoyed it, to be honest. And I think you did too."

  "Of course I did! It was my first kiss, and it was a french kiss. AND it was MJ! How could I not enjoy that?!"

  "If you want more of those, I suggest you ask her out."

  "No... no... it's too awkward to ask her out now. No no, I shouldn't." Peter was sweating now.

  "Peter... toughen up. You can do this. You think she'll reject you right after that?!"

  "I just.. I don't know, man. I.."

  "Dude, you can do this. Just.. relax. Deep breaths."

  "Okay.. okay.." He inhaled and then exhaled. He kept telling himself he can do this. He then went off to go look for Michelle.

  "Where's Michelle?" He asked Jason.

  "Probably in the Fiction aisle."

      He walked to that aisle and found MJ skimming through book titles. She couldn't get her mind off of the kiss. She can't believe she moaned. She wasn't even doing that on purpose. It just... came out. She almost jumped at the sight of Peter when he approached her.

  "Uhh.. hey." He said.

  "Hey." She said, clearing her throat.

  "So.. the kiss..."

  "Yeah... uh.. what about it?"

  "Was it," It was now Peter's turn to clear his throat. "Was it good? The kiss?"

  "It was. Yeah. It was actually my first one, so..." She scratched the back of her neck.

  "Oh. Mine too." They were silent for a bit. Peter broke it by putting his hands together. "Ah, listen Michelle.."

  "Y-Yeah?"

  "I was wondering if we could... you know.. hang out sometime? Y'know.. Just the two of us?"

  "I... Yeah. That.. That would be great." She stuttered.

  "Great." He echoed. "Great great great."

      She glanced at him for a bit, and then looked away and turned to the books. He turned to the books too. They skimmed through the titles using their index finger until both of them met. Their fingertips stopped at a book's spine and then they looked at each other. Peter's gaze couldn't pull away from her lips. She couldn't stay away from him. They pounced forward and kissed. A kiss just as wild as the one they had earlier. He pinned her on the bookshelf and they ever so slightly knocked it over, causing some books from the other side of the shelf to fall down. Peter carried MJ towards the wall and pinned her there. Their tongues met yet again. People around them gave them weird glares but then continued on their business. The two ignored everyone around them. For them, they were alone, and all of this seemed natural, like they had done it million times before.