32

"Oh my god, you dated an 18 year old douche when you were 15? Quite the rebel I see." Lance laughed and Keith slapped him.

"You're lucky my parents actually like you." He muttered and Lance just kept laughing.

"And if they didn't, would you just date me in secret like you tried to do with Damien?" He cackled and Keith slapped him again.

"Shut it McClain!" He snapped and Lance wiped a tear from under his eye.

"Okay, okay... sorry that he was such a dick to you. Though, him not reciprocating those blowjobs should've been a hint." He tried to keep his laughter at bay as Keith rolled his eyes.

"Well, I was thinking of getting up close and personal with you tonight but you just ruined the mood. Goodnight Lance." Keith said smugly as he laid down on his bed. Lance just glared at him.

"Excuse me? You can't just say that and then go to sleep." He said as he crawled over to Keith. Keith just rolled over and smirked at him.

"Watch me." He said. That was a mistake. The moment Keith was facing Lance, the taller boy quickly leaned in and began kissing Keith. Keith wrapped his arms around Lance's neck and pulled him on top of him. Lance began trailing kisses down Keith's jawline and neck. Keith moved his hands from around Lance's neck and moved them to his hair. He ran his fingers through the soft, brown hair as Lance began sucking on his collar bone. Eventually Lance's lips found their way back up to Keith's and they made out for a few more minutes before pulling apart for a moment so they could breathe.

"You still sure you want to sleep right now?" Lance smirked as Keith rolled them over. Keith was now straddling Lance as he pulled both of their shirts off. Lance grabbed Keith's ass as they began making out again. Keith began to grind his hips against Lance's and he felt Lance's grip on his ass get a little harder.

"Mmm~ Keith... pants off... now" Lance mumbled into the kiss and Keith smiled against Lance's lips.

"Make me..." he whispered in Lance's ear and he immediately felt his jeans being unbuttoned as he kissed down Lance's neck and chest. Once his jeans were off, Keith kissed his was down to Lance's waist line, where he began to remove Lance's pants. He quickly unbuttoned them and slid them down and off his legs. As Keith began kissing Lance again, he reached his hands down into Keith's boxers. Keith moaned lightly at the touch.

"Your hands are cold..." he said as Lance felt his way around. Lance smirked as he leaned back up for another kiss. This went on for a few minutes before Keith made his way down to the waistband of Lance's boxers. He lightly bit the centre and pulled them off with his teeth, keeping eye contact with Lance the whole time. Keith tossed the underwear to the side and firmly gripped Lance's member as he slowly moved his hand up and down. He slowly began to pick up the pace as he started sucking on one of Lance's nipples. Keith smiled as felt Lance's hips buck up a little at the pleasure and moved his mouth off of Lance's nipple and back toward his dick. Keith flicked his tongue over the slit where a bit of pre-cum had started to gather and then he placed the head in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around a little before moving down a little farther.

"Oh god..." Lance said to himself as he slowly moved his hand to Keith's hair, taking a fistful in his hand. Keith felt Lance pushing him down a little farther as he picked up the pace. With every bob of his head, he felt himself take in just a little more of Lance.

"Nghh... Keith~" Lance's voice wavered as he threw his head back. Keith could feel Lance hitting the back of his throat and he almost choked when he felt Lance cum in his mouth. He hadn't been expecting that so soon. He quickly swallowed it all and crawled back up onto Lance.

"Someone's a little more excited than usual..." Keith smirked as Lance kissed him.

"Who's bag did we put the lube in?" Lance asked as they pulled away and Keith thought for a moment.

"Yours I think..." he said as Lance got up from underneath him. A moment later, Lance was walking back to the bed, the small tube in hand. Keith quickly pulled his boxers down and crawled over to meet Lance in the middle of the bed. Keith pulled Lance in as he slicked up his fingers, before slowly pushing one inside Keith. Keith moaned into the kiss before parting their lips.

"I wanna ride you..." Keith said as Lance slowly pushed in a second finger, stretching out Keith. Keith pushed his head into Lance's shoulder, biting his lip. He didn't want his parents to hear them.

"Okay." Lance said as he pulled out his fingers. He quickly added some lube to his dick before allowing Keith to straddle him. The smaller boy sat on his knees over top of Lance and felt as he positioned himself over Lance's member. Slowly, he sat down on Lance, moaning as Lance was pushed completely into him. Keith wrapped his arms around Lance's neck as the taller boy grabbed Keith's waist.

"Move when you're ready." Lance said as they began kissing again. Slowly, Lance felt Keith move up and down against his length, slowly picking up the pace as he got more comfortable. Lance helped him move a little, lifting his waist and letting him drop back down. Keith moaned into Lance's mouth as he ran a hand through his hair. Lance changed his angle slightly and he felt Keith suddenly grip his hair, hard, as he moaned louder again. Keith pulled away from Lance and looked at him, pleasure clouded in his eyes.

"Oh god Lance, right there." He moaned before biting his lip. He nuzzled his head into the crook of Lance's neck as Lance moved his hips a little faster.

"Ah! Sh-shit... Lance, I'm gonna c-cum!" Keith cried in a choppy sentence and bit his lip as he threw his head back, the white substance squirting all over him and Lance's chests. Keith leaned back into Lance to kiss him again as Lance came for the second time that night, inside of Keith again. Slowly, without parting lips, they laid back down on the bed as Lance pulled out. They parted long enough for them to pull the covers over top of themselves and for Lance to pull Keith close into his chest. Lance placed a kiss on Keith's forehead.

"I love you Keith." He said fondly as Keith smiled back up at him.

"I love you too Lance."