Hunt [request/smut]

Hey look Im doing a request. Y'all proud of me yet? Yeah okay. Here ya go.

SUPERNATURALDEAN14

you do a Cas/Reader fic where Sam, Dean, Cas and reader on or just finishing a hunt and Cas pulls the reader in a closet or something.

Request asked for specific name, sorry to anyone wanting y/n format.

Hopefully this is what you wanted!

It had taken a hell of a lot of fighting and a few competitions at the firing range to convince Sam and Dean that you were indeed capable of going on a hunt. It was ridiculous how they had this idea in their head that you were weak, hell, you'd met them saving their asses on a hunt. But finally, they had agreed. It was a simple spirit, and you were just tasked with drawing out the dead guy. Cas, who you had been dating for a few months, had insisted on coming along. Why, you had no idea, but it was nice having him by your side as you wandered the halls. After an hour of searching for the object the spirit was tied to and successfully saving the boys asses as you repeatedly shot off the monster while Sam's damn lighter malfunctioned, you and Cas were looking around the hotel.

"I could've easily handled that hunt on my own." You mumbled, still on your rant about how irritating the boys were. "Honestly. I know what Im doing and everyone knows I buy the good lighters, but-" You're cut off as Cas grabs your wrist, pulling you into an empty room.

"God, I was going crazy out there." He muttered, pressing you against the wall and running his fingers down your jaw, staring at you hungrily.

"Cas, what are you doing?" You ask, not that you had much opposition.

"You just, you looked good out there, Makayla. You're so beautiful, even when you're yelling insults at spirits." He says with a soft chuckle. He brings his lips to your neck, softly biting and sucking a trail of marks along it.

"Here, Cas?" You gasp, snaking a hand into his hair. He nods, crashing his lips against yours. You squeak in surprise, forgetting just how dominant he could be. His tongue brushes agaisnt your bottom lip, demanding entrance. You obey quickly, the kiss deepening. His hands roam down your body, stopping at your legs and pushing, signalling you to jump. You do so quickly, legs wrapping around his waist. He lays you on the bed, dropping his trench coat and wasting no time in tugging your shirt over your head, fingers working quickly to unbutton your jeans. He smiles triumphantly as he pulls them off you and tosses them to the side. He straddles your lap and unbuttons his shirt as he runs his eyes over you appreciatively.

"God, Im lucky. This is all mine." He growls, shirt thrown off and forgotten in the corner. His lips go back to where they'd been on your neck earlier, continuing the trail down to your breasts. He fumbles with your bra, pulling it off and immediately running his tongue over your nipple, tugging it slightly with his teeth.

"Oh hell, Cas." You moan, back arching into his touch. His hand trails down to your underwear, fingers hooking in the sides as he pulls them to your ankles, blue eyes gazing up at you the whole time. Cas' hands trail back up as he runs a finger over your already dripping core.

"Already so ready for me, baby girl." He drawls approvingly. A soft whine of impatience slips out of your lips, and he takes that as his cue to slide his finger in you, turning the whine into a cry of pleasure. He slowly pumps it in and out before adding a second, curling them slightly and bringing his thumb to your clit, rubbing lazy circles. He gazes down at you with hooded eyes, seemingly calm as you shake and moan beneath him. You briefly struggle to remember the innocent angel he was when you met him. There was no trace of that Cas now as he brought his hand to his lips, humming contentedly as he wrapped his lips around his dripping fingers. He reaches to his pants, pulling them off and casting them and his boxers aside with the rest of the forgotten clothes.

"Fuck me, Cas." You beg as you take in his freed erection, eyes roaming over his muscular frame.

"I suppose I could do that." He says teasingly, bracing his arms by your head as he slowly eased into you. You toss your head back in pleasure, panting as your body adjusts to his size. Your hands travel to his stomach and push slightly, signalling you're ready for him to move. He draws his hips back before rolling them into you again. His calm facade starts to crumble as he feels you around him. "Fuck, Makayla." He groans, his pace picking up. Your hips buck up to meet his, creating a rhythm as you wrap your legs around his waist. You close your eyes as your fists curl into the sheets, body starting to shake from the sensation. Your breath speeds up as each thrust pushes you both closer to the edge.

"Cas, I-Im goonna come." You stutter out, trying to hold back.

"Eyes open, babygirl. I want to see you." He coaxes, bringing a hand down to your clit and rubbing quickly. You open your eyes just as he pushes you over. A string of expletives carry out of your lips as your vision goes dark at the edges, body shaking under Cas as your orgasm washes over you. "Fuck that was hot." He groans, thrusts stuttering as your walls tighten around him, and his head collpases to your shoulder as he spills himself inside of you. His thrusts carry on a few more times as he rides out his orgasm before he pulls out, rolling next to you.

"Jesus christ, Cas." You pant, twisting your head to look at him.

"Im going hunting with you more often." He laughs, tangling his fingers with yours.