Fat ||Dean x Reader||

Dean Winchester is a fabulously stupid man.

Or at least thats what you thought of your boyfriend as you stood in front of the mirror. The boys had left for a hunt and you'd spent the day in your bra and underwear, poking and prodding at your body, pointing out your imperfections to yourself. You hadnt meant for it to happen, you had just lost track of time. A tear slipped out of your eye as you pinched the fat on your stomach.

"Why wont you just go away?" You whisper to yourself. "Why cant you have curves. Why do you have to have stretch marks. Why did I have to put these scars all over your thighs. Dean is stupid. You're not good enough for him." You say to yourself, escalating until you're leaning your forehead on the mirror, tears slipping out faster.

"Y/N, you're the most beautiful goddamn woman I have ever seen." Came a deep voice. You spin around to see Dean leaning against the doorframe, hands in his pockets. He takes his time running his eyes over your body, nothing but love and admiration in them.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You should be disgusted." You say, choking back a sob as you cross your arms over yourself. Dean strides forward, pulling your arms back and setting them around his neck.

"Baby girl, I could never be disgusted by you. Look at you." He says, tracing his fingers down your sides and gently across your scars. "I love every inch of you. Because every single mark, stretch, or bit of skin is a part of the woman I get to wake up to every morning." He says, wrapping his arms around you and pressing his lips to your forehead.

"I love you, Dean." You say, burying your face in his neck.

"I love you too, y/n."

Idk I was sad so here's a short fluff.