"Keep your clothes on" ||Sam||

Keep your clothes on

song: Porn Star Dancing by My Darkest Days (duh)

y'all idk what's up with my updating schedule recently but I have ideas so please take them.

Kinda smutty

The first time you kiss someone can be one of two things:

1. Magical
2. Awkward

Kissing Sam Winchester was somehow both. It was magical because you'd been waiting forever for it, and it was awkward because you

NEVER

TALKED

ABOUT

IT

AGAIN.

You had no idea why. You enjoyed it, he sure seemed to enjoy it. It wasn't a short kiss, it was a good solid twenty minute lip biting, tongue warring make out session.

And then he said "thanks" and pretended it never happened.

We've all had something similar, but normally you don't LIVE with the person and go hunting with them constantly. So now everything was a mess. Dean was just a little too... dumb to notice anything was wrong, and Sam just awkwardly speed walked away whenever you tried to mention it. So eventually, you gave up.

It definitely still bothered you though, which is why you were on your way to some college party nearby. You were barely 24 and looked younger so you could still easily pretend to be a bubbly sorority girl with a school spirit stick up your ass. The uber ride was incredibly awkward, the middle aged driver giving your baby pink skirt and matching crop top constant disapproving glares. Thankfully it was a short trip, and before too long you were at the drivers side window paying him.

"Thanks sir. And if you thought the fit was bad, you should see the heels." You tease, holding up the black stilettos that would make a stripper proud. He scoffs and crosses himself before speeding away. You shake your head and examine your very sorority approved outfit, thinking you looked pretty good.

The party is already spilled out onto the lawn and you slap a smile on your face almost as big as the heels you're slipping on. You find a random group of girls and join in, just letting out a loud cheer and screaming "DELTA!" excitedly, which started a chorus of people returning the call throughout the house. The girls smile and pull you in the house, making a beeline for the drinks.

———

"Guys I swear to God he's SO fine." You squeal "Like he's a giant and his hair is the NICEST hair you'll ever see in your life. It's crazy." The alcohol coursing through your veins had made your peppy act much easier, even if you weren't totally drunk, and you and the girls you came in with are all sitting around the kitchen table.

"Oh my God, we have to meet him. Where is he?" Alicia asks, looking around. A chorus of yeses and oohs goes through the rest of the girls.

"He's not here but he can be." You smirk, pulling out your phone. You dial Sam and put the volume on speaker, setting your phone in the middle of the table. "You'll be able to tell he's hot just by his voice, listen."