Easter ||The boys fluff||

Easter

Holidays really aren't that spectacular. Maybe if you have family or friends that want to celebrate them with you, they could be great. You don't have a family though and your friends aren't very big on holidays either. Oh well.

You settle further into your nest of blankets, cradling a bottle of whiskey to your chest. You had already resigned yourself to a day of feeling sorry for yourself. You did every year, for every holiday. It was your own little tradition. It was kind of sad, but at least it was yours.

"Y/n?" You hear Sam call at the door. You grunt quietly, the only response you've really got the energy to muster. He steps in, stopping momentarily at the sight of your shadowy lump of blankets in the dark room. "You uh... okay?"

"Peachy." You pull the blanket over your head and wait for the door to close. Instead, you feel not one, but three new lumps on your bed. Someone tugs at the blanket on your head and you whine.

"Whatcha doin?" Dean asks, popping under the blanket with you.

"Embroidery."

"Cool. I wanna try." He says, reaching for the whiskey next to you and taking his fair share. "Hmm. I like embroidery."

You huff and pull the blankets back, sitting up and looking at Cas and Sam while Dean tries to get untangled from the blanket.

"What do you guys want?" You snap, feeling bad for the venom in your voice.

"It's Easter." Cas states matter of factly.

"And? You guys don't celebrate holidays." You mutter.

"No, we don't. But we realized this year we've never tried, and you haven't either, so we thought maybe we'd do something." Sam shrugs. You sit up more, looking at your boys piled on your bed.

"What did you have in mind?" You say cautiously.

"C'mon." Dean pulls you out of bed and shrugs off his flannel, offering it to you. You accept it and trudge down the hall after them. You freeze in the doorway to the dining room, looking at the spread before you.

Dean must have hit every single fast food joint within a fifty mile radius. Piles of burgers, fries, shakes, pizza, and everything else you could think of are loaded onto the table.

"No pie, Dean?" You tease.

"Ha. You thought." Dean turns your shoulders towards the kitchen island and your mouth falls open at the dozens of pies stacked on the counter.

"Dean says Easter is the pie holiday." Cas explains from your right.

"It definitely is now." You laugh. Your eyes focus on a single printed picture of a bunny taped sadly to the wall, Happy Easter written on the actual wall below it in sharpie.

"Dean decorated." Sam sighs.

"Hell yea I did."

You all spent the next few hours eating a horrendous amount of food and watching horror movies, passing around a large bottle of tequila.

Maybe holidays weren't so bad after all.

This is to make me feel better because I got uninvited from the only Easter plans i've ever had today. :))))