im so sick of coming up with good story titles ||Dean||

{insert applicable title here}

TW: domestic abuse and suicide

Having PTSD is an absolute nightmare. It's not just the crippling anxiety and emotional damage, or the nightmares and irrational fears. It's the fact that you can go so long thinking it went away because it was being nice to you, and then suddenly it comes back and hits you.

"Fucking worthless bitch, you probably want me to do it."

Your head snaps around, scanning the crowds surrounding you in the mall. The voice sounded so clear you could've sworn someone had said something in passing.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Dean asks, squeezing your hand. You glance down, completely forgetting you had even been holding your boyfriend's hand.

"Yeah, just thought I heard someone say my name." You laugh off the paranoid look on your face and Dean relaxes a bit. You'd been dating for a few months and you'd been doing really well so you didn't think you needed to tell him about your ex and the problems he left.

"This is all your fault. I hope you know that, y/n."

You unconsciously flinch as the words hit you. Why did everything have to come back now? You press a hand against the side of your head to try and alleviate some of the building anxiety.

"Y/n? Hey, what's wrong?" Dean pulls you to a slightly empty hallway and examines your face.

"Nothing, I'm good I swear." You smile to try and calm him down but it's weak.

"This is the only way I can get away from you. I can't stand to be around you anymore." Jake yelled at you through the closed sliding glass door.

"Jake just let me in, we can talk about it!" You scream through the door, banging a fist against the glass.

"Fuck you y/n." Jake sneers. Before you can do anything, he puts the gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger.

"Jake!" You scream, landing on your knees and staring at his body.

"It was my fault." You hear yourself whisper. At some point you had sat on the ground, curling your knees to your chest. A firm hand rests on your shoulder and you bite back a scream, flinching away from the threat.

"Baby, it's okay. Hey, come on you gotta focus on me." A man reassures you. The voice is familiar and you look up from your knees. It takes a second for your brain to clear up and you realize you just completely lost your shit in front of Dean.

"Ah shit." You mumble as you drop your head back into your lap.

"What just happened? Are you okay?" Dean worries. He gently pulls your head up and holds your face as he searches your eyes. His forehead is creased in worry and you stare at him trying to find a trace of the disgust that should be there after what he just saw.

"Ihaveptsdbecausemyexwasashitheadandblewhisbrainsoutinfrontofmeandnowmybrainsbroken." You rush out the words as fast as possible so maybe he won't understand it.

"Whoa whoa what?" Dean is obviously confused and you let out a sigh.

"I have ptsd. My ex boyfriend was really shitty to me and it ended when he killed himself in front of me and now I'm a mess and freak out sometimes." You look away from him as you talk.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" He whispers.

"Because I'm broken now and you wouldn't want me if you knew. He hated being with me so much he would rather kill himself." You start crying while you explain.

"What? Y/n you're not broken. Someone doing a horrible thing to you is NOT your fault and doesn't make you worth any less than anyone else. He was obviously dealing with a lot of issues because I love being with you and I love you." He says. He kisses your forehead and brings you in for a hug, strong arms surrounding your shoulders.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." You sniffle.

"It's okay. I know now and now I can help you next time this happens."

"I love you so much." You whisper.

"I love you more."

Here's some sad shit based off my shit show of a life enjoy

how is everyone?