"Dont you?" he repeated.
My lips pursed together. I try to speak but no words came. I was just sobbing. Asusual.

"For fuck sake stop crying!" he shouts on my face making me shiver.

Before I could react he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me to the nearby wall forcefully.

"Ahh..." I cried and his grip tightened on my neck.

He bent down making his forehead touch mine. I gasped struggling for air.

He pressed his body onto me. He always does this. Always. To show who was the dominant. To let me know that I belonged to him.

He wanted to hurt me more but he couldnt and left my neck. I tried to move but he came closer pressing himself on me.
My heart raced with the proximity. There was no gap. I felt the shortage of oxygen but all I could do was look at him. My eyes looked his lips. I stared at them for a moment before my eyes travelled to his.

His eyes. Did he cry? Before I could make out anything he just left me.
He turned back away from me.

Aryan
I pull her close making her look at me.

"You know the answer don't you?" I ask staring into her eyes. Don't you realise how much you hurt me?

Say it Samantha. I want to hear it from you that you are putting up an act of LOVING ME.

"Dont you?" Stop testing my fucking patience.

She pursed her lips together. I knew she was struggling for words. Stop crying and say it!
I can't see you cry!

"For fuck sake stop crying!" I shout at her.
What are you crying for? I cant believe you're trying to act innocent Samantha!

It angered me more so I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the wall.
"Ahh.." she cried. She couldn't bear a mere pain? What about the pain she was giving me?

I tightened the grip around her neck as it frustrated me. I realised her true intentions. Her innocent act to trap me. Why is she doing this? Can't she feel how much it hurts me? I bend down to touch her forehead with mine. I feel complete with you Samantha. I closed my eyes. For the first time in my fucking life I felt bad for hurting a woman. I reminscined all the moments with her. My heart cried in pain.

I pressed my entire body onto her passionately. She was mine. All mine. Her body was mine. Her soul was mine. I own her.

But now?How did all this happen. I wish I could know what is running in your mind Samantha? How I was suppose to tear you apart but it all went reverse. You are tearing me apart. I want you. The thought made me cry. My eyes became moist as I was hurting her.

I leave her neck gently and she tried to move. I didnt like it. I dont like how she tries to avoid me. I lock us both tightly. She has no option but to look at me. I see her staring at my lips. But then she looked at my eyes. I immediately leave her. I turn around. Did she see that I cried?

If she truly loved me she'd probably not do this!

What are you even thinking Aryan? How can you even love this trash? I ask myself.

Is this even love?? Maybe I am just attracted to her. I close my eyes in frustration.

I could feel her staring at my back.

×××---×××----×××
"This has become a habit for you now. Isnt it?" Samantha said sarcastically wiping her tears.

"Huh" he shrugged.

Stop getting hurt Aryan. She is not the one for you. You dont love her. She is a fucking classless girl. My brain told me to let her go! To punish her! How can you love her? Did you forget what she did? She fucking slapped you.

"Tell me Aryan why do you do this?" she asked hurtfully.

"You've no right to question me" he muttered.

She took a few steps and stood infront of him. He didnt look at her. Her hands grabbed his collar creasing his ironed shirt.
Yes, ofcourse he'd have killed if someone else had did it. She struggled to pull his tall frame down to make him look at her.

"Please..." she pleaded "Look at me..Aryan...I..."
Before she could speak he withdrew her hands and turned away.

No Aryan. You cant become weak. 

I cant accept her feelings. What if they are fake? She is a wonderful actress isnt she?

'She isnt acting' you fool my conscience reminded me again and again.

Whatever! I can never accept her.

He heard her sobbing. She froze the moment he threw her hands away from him. He rejected her.

How can he do this to me me again? I told him how I feel about him. I love you. Cant you understand that Aryan?

"Do you truly LOVE me Samantha?" he asked lowly.

Why are you even asking when you know the answer?
Ofcourse she does. And so do you. Stop being difficult Aryan.

"You know what kind of a person am I... You know how...."

Before he could finish Samantha hugged him from behind.

"I love you" she cried hugging him "I do...Dont you realise...how much...Aryan...I" she spoke inbetween her sobs.

"Shhh....stop crying.." he said turning to face her.

I cant see you cry woman! Stop it!
'This is what you wanted isnt it?'

Samantha hugged him tightly as she cried her heart out to him.
"I love you...I love you..." she kept repeating between her sobs.

Stop crying Samantha. It pained him to see her cry but whatever it is! I will never accept you. Is this even true?

"Sshh.... stop crying....I.." he licked his dry lips.

She stood on her toes to reach his face. Her hands gently cupped his handsome face. She trailed her fingers across his jawline admiring his sharp features.

She couldnt control herself anymore. She had to live this moment.
She was trying to reach him when his hand snaked around her waist to help her.
She blushed looking at him and pressed her lips on his. She sucked his lips slowly devouring his taste. Tears rolled down her eyes but she kept sucking his mouth. He growled as she entered her tongue into his mouth and explored.

Dont do this Aryan. His heart scolded him. She doesnt deserve to be broken. Dont use her.

He stood there silently letting her take control. He shrieked when she bit his lip. She smiled inwardly and stepped back kissing him one last time.