CHAPTER 35

Hey guys thanks for waiting patiently.

WARNING- The chapter contains slightly mature content.

Samantha blushed thinking this was the first time that he hugged her infront of everyone. She always knew he loved her but hugging her infront of Myrah made her feel a thousand times better.

"Samantha.." Ayushi called her.

"Yes ma..." she smiled.

"Sit beside me..." she gestured moving aside "I am really happy that you both have sorted things out" she smiled.

Samantha smiled profusely. "Mom, you know how things happened... I.."

"I never knew he...anyway! We have lots of work! Myrah?" Ayush called her making Myrah snap out of her thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I did not understand what's on your mind sir!"

"I have signed the deal for 3 million and asked for one job in return at their company." Aryan said calmly.

"But why?" his manager asked.

"I do not see a loss here"

"We could have asked them for partnership in their govt project."

He shrugged. "They are not getting that project anyway" Aryan smirked.

"Finish the paperwork as soon as possible"

His assistant nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey..! You called me while at work?" Samantha asked joyfully.

"Were you missing me?" she continued. She silently prayed wanting to hear a yes.

"Ahemm.." he cleared his throat. "I called you to ask for your passport number"

"And to answer your other question, did you have lunch?"

"Yes...why do you need my passport number." Samantha asked.

"You won't give it unless I give you a reason?" he mocked.

"It's not on my phone..where did you keep it?"

"In my closet"

"Okay...did you have lunch?" she asked searching through his closet.

"What is this typical husband-wife behaviour?" he questioned cocking his eyebrows.

"Because we are husband and wife" He could hear her smile.

"I am going to New York this month so I am trying to book the visa for you"

"New York?"

"Hmm..."

"Are you planning a honeymoon Mr. Richards?" she teased making him blush. He never knew Samantha was such a tease. He always thought she was this innocent woman but she has been proving him wrong.

"Are you afraid Mrs. Richards?" not backing down.

"Well...S1790123," she said. "And tbh there's nothing that we can't do here..."

"Hm... people won't knock at the wrong times at least" he hinted sarcastically.

She blushed profusely thinking of the passionate encounter they had in the morning. "Aryan!" she scolded.

"Acha Bye! And I'll be home early" he said.

"You said you have a meeting"

"It's done. Be ready we shall go out for dinner"