CHAPTER 13 - Passionate Agression

Samantha cried as she fell on the floor. She saw her forehead was bleeding as she hit the edge since she fell with so much force. Balancing herself she got up and looked at Aryan who was staring into her eyes like a beast. He had become a whole new different person, his shining brown eyes were now raging with blood. His lethal stare felt painful and piercing, as if his glare was tearing her heart apart. His teeth clenched together as his hands fisted with rage.
He took two steps to reach her and grabbed her hair "Ahhh" she flinched in his grip. Tears flew down her eyes as she didn't know it could hurt her that much. "Did that hurt you?" He asked gripping her even tighter as he felt relieved with her pain. "Huh?" he whispered dangerously in her ears. "Ahh..Leave my hair" she cried. He left her as he pushed her back to the wall locking her in his grip. "I told you to stay away from my family" he said as he pulled her arms to make her look into his eyes. She could see the pain in them. Did he cry?
"I didn't...."
"You were trying to know my past weren't you?" his hands dug into her flesh making her shriek.
"I was..."
"What were you?? Huh? Trying to make me feel better? Sympathise with me?" he pushed himself more into her.
"Ahh.." she cried closing her eyes unable to take it. Leave me she cried within.
"I didn't....I just.... I don't know" she cried.
"Don't forget why you're here for! Get that?" he sounded dangerous.
"Don't ever try to fake concern at me! You can show it somewhere else! I know how to deal with my emotions. I can handle it! Just because I married you it doesn't mean.....You know your value don't make me remind every single day" he gritted his teeth. "Stay away from my family" he said leaving her finally. She whimpered.
Two minutes and she looked like she was assaulted by someone. Forehead bleeding, stains of tears on her face, creases on her top, hair messed up she looked horrible.
"Harper will come and take you. Meet your parents" his back faced her.
He didn't hear a reply from her. "Clear?"
No response.
"I asked is that clear?" and he heard her mewl.
He turned to look at her devastated state. He regretted his actions as he saw the cut on her forehead, her arms had his fingerprints. This was animalistic.
He walked up to her and cupped her face making her look at him. He bent to her lips as he whispered "Don't do this. I don't want anyone to feel bad about my past. I just....."

She didn't utter a word. She didn't knew there existed such a side to him. She felt devastated. She looked up at his face. She ft disgusted that she married a man who treated her like filth.

Wish you never entered my life Aryan. She thought to herself.