CHAPTER 27 - Forever for you

She looked at herself in the mirror. Over the past few days seems like she lost weight. She turned around to check if she looked fat or awkward in any angle. You look okayish then why isn't he attracted to you? You stupid fool, he looks better than you. She looked at the mirror again, sadly. Forget about him 'Samantha' her heart screamed.
She selected her clothes, tomorrow was her first day at office and she has to look good. She ticked all the things on her list when she heard the door "Mam, Mrs.Sinha called you down" the guy informed.
"For?"
"There is a small get together I guess. She told me to call you and Myrah Mam also"
"Tell her I'm not feeling well" Samantha said looking away. It was her usual excuse to escape meetings having strict orders from Aryan not to meet anyone, she couldn't disobey him.
"Sure Mam but I think you should go down once..."
"That's okay..." She looked down sadly and he left. What have I got myself into? When will this end?
ווווו×ווו
"Thanks Mamma" Samantha said on the phone.
"You told him about this job right?"
"No, I didn't and he doesn't deserve to know about it"
"Samantha.."
"Please Mum, don't judge me. I know what I am doing"
"But he is your husband. Samantha he has done bad but he.."
"No buts Mum And please you don't know what has happened between US! Let me handle this! I had enough of it! It has been 2 months and I've been staying here, like a corpse! Do you realise..how.difficult.it is? How difficult it is to live with a person whom you love even after knowing that he HATES YOU?" Samantha cried.
"Saman what happened? please don't cry..."
"It's nothing.." she sobbed.
"Samantha you love him? He rejected you? Why are you.."
"No I didn't tell him about my feelings. And he doesn't deserve to know them!"
"Saman, Why are you doing this? Without telling him how'll he know? And..."
"He likes someone else! And he told me clearly that I'm nothing but a slave to him! Nothing else...."
"Someone else??" Diana asked shocked "Did he tell you this?"
"No"
"Then how come you know?"
I saw them together. "I just know.." she said fearing the consequences.
"You could be wrong!"
"I am not! Its the truth!"
"Truth?? Or which you wanted to believe in?"
"Mamma...Enough of.."
"No! Listen to me! If he loves somebody else he would've never married you forcefully! Why would he??"
Because she's married herself. "Mamma, please..."
"He would never have let you come closer to him..he would've thrown you out of his house! He wouldn't just let everyone believe that you're his wife! He wouldn't protect you! "
He has done all this to make her jealous. "Mamma, I am really tired. Bye"
"Listen to me Saman, just clear it with him. And maybe he doesn't like talking about feelings openly! He prefers...."
"I can't believe you're the one who hated him before!"
"I'm not supporting him, I want you to be happy Samantha. It has been over 2 months since you're married. I have started to believe he loves you as much as you do. I want you both to get all that which you've dreamed of...to get a..."
"Married? Wow!! You know what mum Aliyah is better in this! Good night" Samantha cut the call.
'I've no hots for you' she recalled his words and cried.
"Samantha.."
"Samantha..."
She heard again. "Samantha.."
It's him! She looked up when she saw her husband standing in front an inch away from her. How didn't she notice him? HIM.
"Samantha.."
It was indeed him. She quickly wiped her tears turning aside, "Yeah?" Don't tell me you heard everything.
"You okay?"
She nodded. You should be happy that I'm crying Mr.Richards. You've fulfilled your promise of making my life a living hell.
"Why were you crying?"
"Why does that matter? Now, do I need a permission from you to cry?" She asked him staring into his eyes coldly.
"No, you can cry all the day just tell me the reason?" He taunted.
"I don't think so. It shouldn't matter to you?"
"Ofcourse it does, I don't want my wife to be crying when I return home"
"Is it?" She asked sarcastically.
He cocked his eyebrows.
"Isn't that what you wanted? I was crying to let you know, you were successful in your plan of making my life a hell. For making me.." fall in love with you "That should make you happy"
He stared at her blankly not knowing how to respond. A month after their fight and is this how they talk. Can't we bury the past? 'What did she say? For making her....?'
She was about to leave when he caught her hand and she quickly jerked him off. "How many times have I told you not to touch me?" She asked angrily.
But he caught her hand again and this time forcefully "And how many times have I told you not to question me?"
He pulled her towards him and locked her between the window panes and himself. The cold breeze hitting her back and the warmth of his body in front.
She got lost in his eyes. "Why were you crying?" Aryan asked her staring deep into her eyes as if he could read her pain.
"My cries make you happy right? Sit back and enjoy. Why does it matter?" Her tone a little softer than before.
"Ofcourse it does, My wife shouldn't not cry when I..."
"Slave. I would prefer to be called a s.l.a.v.e." she corrected him in a cold voice. Having her heart broken a million times by him already there was no place for false hopes. And this time her words broke his heart into shards. He continued to stare at her with painful eyes.
She stared back at him "Anything else?" She asked harshly stabbing his dead heart.
"Just let yourself know that nobody has the right to make you cry except me" He spoke softly and that had no effect on her. Maybe it did but she managed to hide it.
"Actually nobody has ever made me cry as much as you did. Because I've never met sadistic people"
"What's your problem?" He asked her angrily.
"What's yours? Why are you having a conversation with me?"
"Becau--use you were crying!"
"Yes I was! So what? I have been crying all the time from the moment you entered my life!"
"I'm not torturing you! Stop making me feel like an assailant!"
"You're not one! When did I say that?"
"Why don't you talk normally like me?"
"Like you? Wow? Have you ever did when I tried to? No right!"
He looked at her feeling helpless. "Just let me go to bed now" she tried to free herself and pushed him away gently.
"We need to talk" he said holding her hand back.
"About?"
"That day..." he said hesitantly muttered under his teeth.
She closed her eyes, somewhere she knew this was coming.
"What do you mean 'that' day?" she lied looking away.
"That day when ..."
"When what? Can we talk tomorrow I've no time for this nonsense I should get some sleep and I'm tired" she freed herself and ran to her side of bed. Quickly turning off the lights she pulled the quilt over her head leaving him behind.
'Nonsense?' he asked himself.
וווווווווווו
The next morning he woke up to to hear Samantha humming an old song swaying her hips in the air. He smiled to himself and opened his eyes to notice she got dressed a bit too elaborately to stay at home. A pair of Denims and a long straight cut formal kurti, her hair neatly combed into a braid and little bit of eye make up.
"You are going somewhere?" he asked in half sleep still checking her out. She was one hell of a beauty.
She turned around to see him rolling on his bed "Yes" she answered and quickly got back into fixing her ear rings.
"This early? What's the time?"
"It's 8:30"
"And what about you? Where are you going?"
"Can't I even go out now?"
"U-hh Where? And this early? Why didn't anyone wake me?"
"You didn't get up" she hurriedly grabbed her handbag wanting to leave the rest of the questions unanswered.
"What about you? Where are you going?"
She stopped in her tracks. What should I say? She pursed her lips. "I am going out"
"Wait then I shall drop you"
"No, I will be late.."
He got puzzled, "I'll be quick"
"I don't want to trouble you" she tried avoiding him.
"It's okay, we need to talk also. On the way we shall..."
She nodded helplessly.
וווווווווו
"So where should I drop?" Aryan asked Samantha who was lost in her thoughts.
A ride with him was soo painful, last time how everything went from being a dream to a nightmare within seconds. She hated it.
"Uh-h-h...GK Constructions main office? Are you aware?"
"Yeah, but why do you want to go there?"
"Today's my first day at office" she confirmed even though she wanted to lie to him.
"Huh..? What?" He asked getting confused "first day as in..?"
"U-mm as in HR" She said firmly as if it wouldn't be a big deal to either of them. But she knew that this 'job' will make a hole in their relationship. It was just a way to end their marriage because indirectly it would mean earning money to return him which neither of them wanted. All they want is to hurt each other.
"HR? What do you mean? And you didn't inform.."
"Am I supposed to? Well, I never thought you would be interested in such things.. and you were the one who told me to get a job so ....consider it as a surprise then" she said avoiding his gaze. He felt stabbed the moment he heard her. He kept staring at her when she said "To the left. Concentrate on the road Mr.Richards"
He turned aside to calm himself and looked on the road. He felt confused at first and then reality dawned upon him which made him realise how much all these days he kept ignoring and hurting her god damn feelings. He felt an enormous pain inside him and deep down he knew why she did this. To make him taste his own medicine. Is this how she felt every time? He could feel the knot inside his throat as his lips went dry. He tried to concentrate but failed as anger took over him. He stopped the car in the middle of nowhere and withdrew his seatbelt. She sensed this would happen and before he would lash at her "Is there a problem with the car?" She asked.
"STOP ACTING SAMANTHA!" he shouted at her.
"Why did we stop here?" She asked not giving a damn about him.
"Because I.am.not.going.to DROP.YOU.ANYWHERE!" he clenched his teeth uttering every word specifically.
She looked at the road and then at him again. Why should I be afraid of you? I very well know you can't harm me.
"Okay then should I hire a cab?" She asked annoying the shit out of him this time.
She tried to open the car door but it was locked and she tried to open it manually when he held her hand and pulled it aside.
"I am getting late Mr.Richards" Samantha spoke calmy but inside she was going mad at him.
"I am not letting you go anywhere!"
"Why is that? We can sort it after we come home Mr.Richards right now I running out of time. And you were the one who permitted me for this, remember at my place?"
"Get this straight into your head that you're going for work if you answer my questions!" He shouted at her.
"Questions? Like now? Mr.Richards...."
"Enough.." He shouted hearing her address him formally again and again.
"What do you mean enough? I am practically running out of time. I'm no Boss there, it's my first day!" She explained.
"Right! Answer my questions then!"
"Can't we discuss this in the evening? This is ridiculous you're hell bent on spoiling my career!"
"And you're hell bent on spoiling our relationship?"
"Relationship? I don't think we share one..on good terms?"
"But we do right?" he asked calmy. She could sense his turmoil inside. An egotistic billionaire who can never discuss about his emotions openly and if someone does he would bang them. Today it was different, he was openly admitting it would matter to him if she goes away. She looked away unable to bear his intense gaze on her. His painful eyes which had innumerous questions just the way she did. Why the hell should she forgive him? He had done this to her before and it was her turn now.
"Ofcourse we do and we should end it with dignity"
"What? End it?" He asked shocked at her.
"Just ask me your questions Mr.Richards and let me go for the day" she said irately looking away.
"Samantha!" He shouted grabbing her shoulders making her look at him.
"How many times have I told you 'not to touch me?'" she pulled away and it's enough to drive him to the peak of madness. He pulled her with all force to make her crash on him and she tried to balance herself.
"Are you mad?" She asked trying to pull away but he just kept pulling her closer.
"Just leave me!"
"Don't do this" he said looking into her eyes.
"What did I ever do?" She cried grabbing his collar.
"Please, just don't do this" he whispered into her ears.
"To me" he paused "To you. And. To us. Don't do this Samantha" and with that he untangled them and got of the car. She quickly followed him behind and held him "Stop Mr.Richards! You can't leave me unanswered every time"
"What answers do you need Samantha?" He asked turning around to see her. She gulped hearing him. Is he ready for this?
"Do you feel guilty about whatever happened?"
"No" he replied quickly much to her relief.
"No? I'm talking about our..." She said hesitantly but was cut off by his stern reply.
"I know what exactly you're talking about Samantha. I was the one who fucking asked you to kiss me and I don't feel guilty about it!"
"Then why did you talk like ....I was the culprit? Why did you just.." she cried. "Blaming me all time... rejecting me..."

Little surprise quotient is a must.
Please hit the like and vote button. Next part shall be posted by this Sunday most probably. Thank you lovable people❤