CHAPTER 33

The next morning Samantha woke up early to prepare breakfast for Aryan. She decided to make her favorite breakfast for him since they've confessed their feelings for one other. She set the dining table and saw Myrah walk in. 'Aryan said she doesn't matter to him' she thought and it made her smile.

"So, Samantha cooking something special?" she taunted. 

"Yes....Aryan.." Samantha fake smiled and before she could finish Myrah cut her off in between.

"But, for him? Aryan doesn't eat all this.."

Samantha rolled her eyes in response "These are my favorite dishes Myrah and I won't force him but I hope he likes it"

Myrah got pissed with her reply "Let's see" she left in a huff.

'He is getting late to work. Will, he even eat today?' Samantha thought to herself. It was already 8:45 am in morning. She had been preparing her favorite Idly, Vada, and Sambar since morning. 'I should go and call him' she decided to go upstairs but saw him in the hallway talking on the phone. 'He is here' she felt relieved. 

She waited impatiently for him to finish the call and finally he did. "I made breakfast" she went to him running "For us.." she blushed. Oh god, after yesterday it was embarrassing to talk to him. "I am coming.." he said.

"I made Idly, Vada, and Sambar for us.." she said impatiently to impress him.

"Relax Samantha.." he noticed her nervousness. "Let's go?" he said taking her hand in his walking towards the table.

"Come sit.." he pulled the chair and quickly sat beside her.

"Are you going to be this nervous our entire life?" he asked turning the plates and signaled the servant to bring food. She nodded a No. "Look at me.." he called her lovingly. She turned towards him and he scanned her face from her forehead to her chin. He slowly bent towards her to capture her lips "This is not our bedroom" she blushed and looked away. 

"So you're fine to do this in the bedroom?" he asked shamelessly.

She saw Mrs. Sinha and Myrah walk in and greeted them with a good morning.

"You didn't answer me?" he asked casually sitting back in his chair as the waiter served food.

"I made Idly, Vada, and Sambar for all of us today.." Samantha said loudly avoiding his question. 

"Shavir loves Idly, where is he?" Mrs. Sinha asked. 

"Here...we are coming" came a voice from far.  

"Good morning everyone!" Mr. Sinha said walking in. "Breakfast smells amazing today!" he said excitingly. 

"Samantha prepared it" Mrs. Sinha smiled. 

As everyone started eating "Do you like it?" Samantha asked him lowly noticing as he was still drinking orange juice. 

He ignored her. "Aryan..." she tapped on his thigh and he turned towards her.

"You didn't answer me" she said and he shrugged in response.

"You don't like oily food, is it? Eat idly only" she said serving him one as she removed the Vada from his plate. 

"Aryan?" she called him again. Everyone noticed his ignorance. "I told you he wouldn't like it!" Myrah muttered lowly taunting Samantha.

Samantha's face fell hearing her and she looked at him for an answer. "How does it feel when I ignored you? I felt the same" he complained to her like a child serving himself some Sambar.

She smiled thinking how stubborn he was. 

"I liked the breakfast by the way! No matter what people think otherwise" he said sarcastically.